I'm so excited!

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm finally getting a computer at home yay! I ordered it from Dell the other day (arrives next week).

That means I can surf the net when I want and don't have to visit any more dirty (and freezing cold brr!) internet cafes hehe!

Whenever i try to post on LPSG or chat to my mates on Yahoo I always have to have one eye on my Internet Credit (it's like £1 for 30mins here :( ) so i don't think I make much contribution on here really. So hopefully that can change now.

I'm excited cos I'm gonna be using my PC for video editing (connecting it to my video camera and piecing together my little short films). I'm hoping to make some kind of living out of film-making someday so this is the proper beginning of that.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my good mood with you all :D

Have a great weekend.

Ian.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Speaking of which, anybody know whatever happened to that kid who did those Dell commercials?:confused:

Ben "Dell Dude" Curtis is currently attending NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. Dell let him go after being arrested for possession of marijuana in 2003. He has appeared in a couple of movies that aired at film festivals, and is currently working on the off-Broadway gay comedy JOY. He has also appeared onstage in a few other productions.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello guys, aw thanks for the nice comments - I'm not planning on going away - as long as there's a spot by the fireside I'll drop by to enjoy the fun. :)

I've just been aware that at the moment, I log in speed read a couple of threads, try to think of a heartfelt/hilarious response and type like the wind before my credito runs dry (it's also sooo cold in my local internet cafes!) so I don't think you guys get my full flavour at the moment hehe!

I didn't get the 'Dude you got a Dell' thing until I read it was a commercial! *Hides* I guess we missed out on that campaign in England hehe...

Sounds like DMW knows everyone in that old 'Business' called 'Show' hehe. I imagine him with this huge circle of hunky moxual friends dotted across theatreland hehe (sorry mate if this is not accurate, just kidding ya ;) ).

Yep, a Dell. I was gonna get an Apple Mac for a while (for Final Cut Pro software) but they're too pricey in the end (like £1600 including the software!). Ian's Barclaycard is already buckling under the strain of previous whimsical purchases hehe. So I settled for a £1200 Dell instead (that's my way of being frugal hehe!).

Does it need a name then dlcs? Ooh, how about 'HAL' (ya know, like in 2001 - jeez wot a nerd I am :rolleyes: )

Anyhoop, I shall report back soon once I've read the instructions and figured out how to work it hehe!

Take care everyone.

Ian.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cicero77 said:
Hello guys, aw thanks for the nice comments - I'm not planning on going away - as long as there's a spot by the fireside I'll drop by to enjoy the fun. :)

Does it need a name then dlcs? Ooh, how about 'HAL' (ya know, like in 2001 - jeez wot a nerd I am :rolleyes: )

Ian.
Hey, mine is named Holly. We're the sexy kind of geeks, we are.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every time I see this thread, I think of the Pointer Sisters, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Cicero,

What kind of internet access can you get in England? Is it like America, where you have about half the users on dialup and the rest on some sort of broadband (with wildly differing speeds) or more like S. Korea and Japan, where you can read broadband is king?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Ben "Dell Dude" Curtis is currently attending NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. Dell let him go after being arrested for possession of marijuana in 2003. He has appeared in a couple of movies that aired at film festivals, and is currently working on the off-Broadway gay comedy JOY. He has also appeared onstage in a few other productions.

i've bumped into that kid soooo many times.

(then again, one of NYU's school of arts dorm is right up the block from where I live...so go figure)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brush with pseudo-greatness was with Richard Simmons back in the early 80's. He came bounding out of a hotel backward, bumped into me, kissed me on the cheek and jumped into a limo with a license plate on it the read "UR2FATT"

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
madame_zora said:
My brush with pseudo-greatness was with Richard Simmons back in the early 80's. He came bounding out of a hotel backward, bumped into me, kissed me on the cheek and jumped into a limo with a license plate on it the read "UR2FATT"
hahahaha...

that was AWESOME. I can meet all the famous people in the world (and I've met many, many, many famous people) but none of the experiences compare to that ... or ever will.