Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone have any advice on how to increase stamina to not cum, but still keep it hard, especially when going at a good vigorous rhythm? My ex (and who knows maybe girlfriend again depending on how desperate I am) could only come with a cock through faster, deep, steady thrusts. Problem is that puts constant friction on my head and makes me need to burst in orgasm.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Change up the rhythm and think about baseball. That is unless baseball makes you horny. And if that's the case, you've got a whole different thing going on.

I like changing up the rhythm but the problem is she gets close then I have to simmer down a bit... And no, baseball doesn't make me horny :tongue:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
God how frustrating. My ex was the same way. I had to SLAM into her very fast for her to get off, very strange as all my other exes made me promise never to do that, and she was pretty much the tightest one!

I would try kegels dude, look them up online.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Practice in your own time. Like improve your stamina while masturbating, so instead of a 2 minute session you make it last 30 mins. You really do have to try and think of something else, focus really hard on something simple and easy to picture in your head, disconnect yourself from reality.

Bloody hard when your vigourously pumping into your girlfriend at a pace she would like, maybe try having her bite you on the shoulder. Then you can focus on the pain instead.

Harsh i know but if its what she wants.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
thinkming of other things helps. i basically tried to revise in my head once! longer wanking helps. i spent most of my teens trying to make wanks last. like seriously long. no it takes me about 40 minutes to come. thats including foreplay and stuff but yeah, my gf likes it hard and fast too so really longer wanks are the way.