Info About Large Penises and Potential Problems

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Instinctual Lover, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Instinctual Lover

Instinctual Lover New Member

Albums:
    [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
    [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Some information about problems that may occur with large penises. This is information I copied and pasted from a research study being conducted about large penis function. If anyone would like to be a part of this study or more info, private message me. Some very interesting and helpful information.

The goal of the study is to examine the affect unusually large penile dimension on overall penile function. Preliminary data shows that males with inordinately large penises can face erectile dysfunction over the age of 40, because of their inability to bring their organ to it full size for a long enough time to activate the entirety of the organ. It’s estimated that for some of these males, they only activate about 80% to 90% of their organ’s full potential, which happens because the male does not devote enough focus or time during stimulation sessions to activate the penis’s full tissue capacity. This is something that does not occur in males of more average sizes, as it is much easier to activate full tissue potential when there is less mass to stimulate. These males with inordinately large size may spend most of their lives without every fully tapping the full capacity of their organs, leaving tissue that is latent and over time contributes to erectile problems. Through this study, males not only learn to active their full penile tissue (which the handler actually guides), but exercises controlled by the handler lead to great erectile health for these males.

Goals
    The goal of the study is twofold. First goal is to determine the maximum stimulation potential of abnormally large penises. It is theorized that the inordinately large penis may have a vastly higher ‘pleasure quotient’ or ability to feel and respond to stimulus, due to the greatly increased and more complex vascularity of a larger organ and the larger amount of nerve endings that exist on the increased skin surface area available on such organs. In addition to the increased number of arteries and nerves existing on penises of abnormally large girth and length, there is the increased strength of the spasm response required when there is much more distance for ejaculated semen to traverse through, as compared to normal or average size. Second goal is, through use of the plecto, is that the theory of latent penile tissue in abnormally large organs can be examined. The latent tissue theory maintains that in penises of inordinately large size, there may be portions of the organ that may go unused, unstimulated throughout the course of a subject’s life. This is due to the amount of time, or psychologically speaking, the amount of ‘pleasure endurance’ subjects in this size category may experience. In essence, these subjects may never, or rarely, allow their organs to reach full size potential, due to the greater time and effort involved in erecting them to full size. Psychologically, males with extreme dimensions experience a much more powerful response prior to and during orgasm that they may have learned to minimize over time. The minimization can be brought on by a reluctance to endure the physical feelings the larger organ is capable of receiving/producing. That reluctance may be brought on by many factors, including embarrassment about the heightened response and how it is expressed, or fear to allow the organ to fully reach its sensory potential, a response learned early in childhood when the male is faced with dealing with an outsized penis and is ill-equipped emotionally to cope with the extreme and powerful sensory response of the organ. In many cases, this situation is never rectified, or modified into adulthood. In many cases, even in men who have been very active sexually, they have never allowed their organs to reach full potential due to this response learned early on. They are unaware that such a dynamic is even taking place. Continued diminishing of the organ’s full potential can result in impotence or erectile difficulty in these males later on. It takes gradual coaxing, coaching, and sometimes vigorously guided training, to push past this block. Once the block is passed, there will be a steady increase in size of either girth, length or both that will indicate that latent tissue has been activated. Increases vary by subject. This will also be accompanied by changes in ejaculate duration and spasm count.

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. schllong

schllong New Member

Sounds like a good gig for you if you like "hands-on" work!
    Husband: "How was your research today honey?"
    Wife: "What a bunch of stiffs!"

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

How do I sign up to "research" these men? :tongue:

Sign me up!!!

4. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

WHo has wrote this stuff. It actually makes sense to me. I remember when I was younger not being able to masturbate because i was too sensitive. I had to train myself to feel less and less so to speak. I remember when I just touched it for a little while and I got major spasm down my legs but I couldn't handle it.

However now, masturbation is a hassle, It takes up way too much time but I have to do, I can't have sex with my girlfriend because I can't feel shit. etc. It is shit.

I'm just under 8 inches and I never feel like I get a proper erection but then I don't feel like I would get much bigger.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was just going to say that this sounds like another bot posting... but for once it isn't.

6. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

What do you mean think_kink?

7. viking1

Gold Member

I volunteer! Any of you ladies can do your research on me!

8. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Yeah they're welcome to try it on me as well, Just expect me to be yawning alot.

9. Instinctual Lover

Albums:
    Got the information from Alder Research. If any of you men with extra large penises want more information, I will send you all the info plus who you can contact if you are interested in the research study.

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

We have people that join, and advertise things like this.. and they are just looking for i don't even actually know...

11. viking1

Gold Member

Usually some way to make money by selling you something. I don't that is the case this time, though.

12. Instinctual Lover

Albums:
    Think Kink, this is a research study I found for a friend and had them send me information. I thought it may be helpful for some. I am not asking anyone to be a part of it, I'm not connected with the research at all.

13. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    And here's me thinking you were just using it get off by talking about large dicks!

Draft saved Draft deleted