Inspired and *glowing*

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A very warm welcome to you, Medusa! I think I understand the process you have gone through: it never made sense to me that a (strong) preference for a bigger penis or a slim waist is often perceived differently from a preference for brown hair or blue eyes. Life is too short to conform to irrational societal pressures. ;-)

- A fellow Canadian

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You have found the right site for fueling your lustful fantasies, I hope you do as well in the real world. While there are many size queens out there whose focus on size truly is trivial (also many hung men whose pride in their endowment is trivial) your own need is well founded and you are at peace with it.

Let no-one dissuade you from seeking the sexual fulfillment that you desire.:dance:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well that quite the entrance! Looks like you will have your fill of larger "members"!

Enjoy the journey my mystic friend......

Post some updates on your big game hunting!

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A very warm welcome to you, Medusa! I think I understand the process you have gone through: it never made sense to me that a (strong) preference for a bigger penis or a slim waist is often perceived differently from a preference for brown hair or blue eyes. Life is too short to conform to irrational societal pressures. ;-)

- A fellow Canadian

Most definitely. It is our job to live our lives to their grandest potential. No one else can do it for us. I'm certain in the end nothing feels better than looking back on a full life.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is one hell of a post. Would you mind if I forwarded that to a couple of non-lpsg women friends?

Welcome, by the way.

I'm bookmarking that post as one of my favorites on this site. I know I'm not big enough to satisfy you, but your honesty and how you express your preference needs to be celebrated.

Last edited:

george_83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there ;)

Welcome to LPSG ;) My name is George and it would be great to get to know u more.

Love ur introduction :)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello MM. I hope you enjoy your voyage of discovery :p There is a lot of back biting and petty competitive bullshit flying around here (some times worse than others, depending upon who eventually pisses off the mods and gets themselves banned) but there are some great minds at work too. Part of the fun seems to be in trying to figure out what a large penis actually is, and trying to ignore the fantasy claims and photoshopped pics in the search for 'truth' is kind of like looking for Scotch Mist. It's been a useful process for my ego because I've finally had to come to terms with the fact that my size is pretty damn good after half a lifetime of believing the received 'wisdom' re. average penis size.
I enjoyed perusing your albums. You have a great body and a good way with the camera. Have fun and welcome.