instant orgasm on initial penetration

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i once saw this video where the girl pretty much orgasmed as the guy was putting his dick in(think it was lex steele with melissa something). havent been able to find the video.

was wondering if anyonne else gets turned on by this/ has videos of when a girl pretty much comes instantly.

bustedm

Cherished Member
Media
You should pick up "There's Something About Jack #29".
It's Jack Napier with Missy Monroe. He barely gets 4 strokes before she's cumming all over the place. Her pussy actually forces his dick out and you can see the contractions. She really gets off on the size of him.

erectionman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok this doesn't entirely match the description, as penetration already occured beforehand during the photo-shoot, but as soon as he starts pumping lily thai has this crazy instant orgasm.
watch the guy on the right part of the screen. his facial expression says it all!

eFukt.com | Even Women Premature Ejaculate
Fair play she is hot,and has amazing nipples

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok this doesn't entirely match the description, as penetration already occured beforehand during the photo-shoot, but as soon as he starts pumping lily thai has this crazy instant orgasm.
watch the guy on the right part of the screen. his facial expression says it all!

eFukt.com | Even Women Premature Ejaculate
I think on set they have a 'code word' for when the girl gets overwhelmed, "baseball"= crying 'uncle'.
But I really think what pushed her over the edge was the guy on the right sucking on that titty!

dsvnsson

Just Browsing
Media
You should pick up "There's Something About Jack #29".
It's Jack Napier with Missy Monroe. He barely gets 4 strokes before she's cumming all over the place. Her pussy actually forces his dick out and you can see the contractions. She really gets off on the size of him.

Any one know where to download the full scene?

Half-scene:
Missy Monroe & Jack Napier - xHamster.com