Iphone 5 vs. Windows phone

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SR_DaGreatWhite, Aug 7, 2011.

1. SR_DaGreatWhite

SR_DaGreatWhite New Member

Okay so I've had the iphone since the first day the first one came out. I have no complaints about it at all. However, recently I started playin with a friends windows phone and I think I like it better than the iphone but I don't know about this new iphone coming out, it looks really sweet. So for all of you that are phone junkies, would you recommend waiting for the new iphone coming out in September or October or should I get the windows phone using my upgrade?

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Guess I'm not really a phone junkie, but I've had an iPhone for a couple of years, and it works for me. Not sure what you're looking for. There's an IT guy at my husband's studio who sort of guides me with this stuff. He told me if I like the iPhone to stick with it. He's a gadget geek so he's got the latest 3-D 4-g whiz bang stuff. As long as I can call, text and get email I'm good. Oh, and play Words with Friends! LOL!

3. Andrenell

Andrenell Member

Are the specs out for the new iPnone 5? I am also waiting for its release... I love everything apple..

4. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Buy a droid - Windows Mobile is already dead and iPhone is losing the game... Android will rule the mobile scene for the next couple of years...

5. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

6. SR_DaGreatWhite

SR_DaGreatWhite New Member

I def like the windows phone better than the droid....droid is out of the question for me, not a big fan

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't get it, really I don't. I have an iPhone and it just works. I don't have to fiddle with anything or even download anything to make it work. Isn't that the way phones are supposed to work? I wish I had a white one, but the silver back is not that bad. Anyway, it's in a white case, so it really doesn't matter.

8. galaxus

galaxus Member

I know somebody who just likes the Iphone because he can jailbreak it and gets apps for free. He admits that the best android phone has better specs than iphones, but rooting an android is confusing for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted