Iphone 5 vs. Windows phone

SR_DaGreatWhite

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I've had the iphone since the first day the first one came out. I have no complaints about it at all. However, recently I started playin with a friends windows phone and I think I like it better than the iphone but I don't know about this new iphone coming out, it looks really sweet. So for all of you that are phone junkies, would you recommend waiting for the new iphone coming out in September or October or should I get the windows phone using my upgrade?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess I'm not really a phone junkie, but I've had an iPhone for a couple of years, and it works for me. Not sure what you're looking for. There's an IT guy at my husband's studio who sort of guides me with this stuff. He told me if I like the iPhone to stick with it. He's a gadget geek so he's got the latest 3-D 4-g whiz bang stuff. As long as I can call, text and get email I'm good. Oh, and play Words with Friends! LOL!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I've had the iphone since the first day the first one came out. I have no complaints about it at all. However, recently I started playin with a friends windows phone and I think I like it better than the iphone but I don't know about this new iphone coming out, it looks really sweet. So for all of you that are phone junkies, would you recommend waiting for the new iphone coming out in September or October or should I get the windows phone using my upgrade?

Buy a droid - Windows Mobile is already dead and iPhone is losing the game... Android will rule the mobile scene for the next couple of years...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it, really I don't. I have an iPhone and it just works. I don't have to fiddle with anything or even download anything to make it work. Isn't that the way phones are supposed to work? I wish I had a white one, but the silver back is not that bad. Anyway, it's in a white case, so it really doesn't matter.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know somebody who just likes the Iphone because he can jailbreak it and gets apps for free. He admits that the best android phone has better specs than iphones, but rooting an android is confusing for him.