Is crotch size a good indication of endowment?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'd like to hear from women about whether crotch size is a good indication of the size of a man when erect. Have you ever taken a man back to your place after checking out his crotch and found that his large bulge didn't materialize into a large, erect penis? Is crotch size a good, rough indicator of whether the man will be small or large when hard? Have you found that by crotch watching you have managed to procure a succession of well endowed partners and eliminate small partners?

My hunch is that women instinctively crotch watch the same way that men instinctively boob watch, often without realising that they're doing it. If women do instinctively crotch watch, they probably do it because flaccid size does indicate something to women, otherwise there would be no point in the behaviour having evolved. If it's true then guys with big flaccid penises would tend to have big erections and guys with small flaccid sizes would tend to have small erections, as a general rule.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have searched already, it is ok for topics be brought up again at a later date, so this thread will continue thankyou.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I'm not a woman, but I say unless the crotch is full of something besides dick and balls, crotch size equates to package size. How's that for a logical conclusion?

However, remember some guys are showers and some growers. Some are completely soft and floppy when soft and some guys have those plumpies that are always semi-sticking out. Still there's got to be something in there unless the guy is padding his shorts like some women use bra liners or fillers.

I've seen guys with just a baby carrot and a pair of grapes, but most guys wouldn't pad no matter how desperate they are to show bulge.

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually it should work most of the times, even it's not perfect.
I realised my ex-bf should have been big, but I've never imagined so big!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My take on the subject is that if you watch a guy day in and day out under varying circumstances and wearing different attire, eventually you will be able to accurately sort the balls from the cock and assess the soft cock size. If a guy sometimes shows the outline of a huge soft cock, then you are virtually guaranteed a humongous hard one! All cocks get semi hard from time to time and these will give the calculus of the ultimate size! It is not a science, but with perseverance, one can estimate quite accurately!

Reactions: Allan S.