Great post dude. "Not all Penises are created equal some are more intense" In other words, "some are bigger and can stretch your vagina walls creating more -pressure- and hit spots that smaller ones can't and it gives you vaginal and uterine orgasms." We should let some the SPH people on her watch this it's right up there ally. So have I ever cockwhipped a girl before....hmm truthfully no. I mean my girlfriends would always make time to have sex with me and begged me to do it to them sometimes because they were horny but I've never been able to seriously threaten not sleeping with a girl to get "power" in a relationship. Girls are different from guys in that they don't have to sex I guess. I'm not saying women don't have desires it's just I've never personally experienced or heard of a case where a guy could use the threat of witholding sex to a women like a women can to a guy to have "power". Of course personally I think that if sex(which Imo is a mutual sharing of love or pleasure of one another.) is being used by either party to make the other do something your relationship is pretty bad.