MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That’s too funny! I think the same thing!

After too much time on LPSG everything from toilet rolls to DirectTV remotes *remember when that was a trend? And there were strict rules about which model to use? Does anyone compare their dicks to Roku boxes or Fire Sticks these days?* are all disturbingly peen centric.

Upside - I've been sterilizing door knobs since '09

ocellarus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That everytime I see one of these....all I can think about is how thick a cock is?
a sexy woman daydreaming about cock... don't see anything wrong here :D

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:emoji_thinking:

Is this as in the feeling you get when the roll is empty and no one's around to hand you a new one?
Yep, and you know you can't get a new one because some idiot on your street bought enough toilet paper to last them through a 10 year nuclear winter.

And also just generally as a metaphor for poor decisions made by individuals in the pandemic, like the people who got angry at having to quarantine because they decided they couldn't wait more than three months to get drunk on sangria in Marbella, or the super-spreaders who decided to go on pub crawls instead of self-isolating, or the anti-vaxxers making this pandemic drag out as much as possible, or the people who burnt down 5G towers because they thought it was somehow causing a respiratory violence thereby damaging the healthcare infrastructure, or the people who won't cover their face to protect others cos "freedoooooooooom".

Reactions: MickeyLee

MatureMocha

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep, and you know you can't get a new one because some idiot on your street bought enough toilet paper to last them through a 10 year nuclear winter.

And also just generally as a metaphor for poor decisions made by individuals in the pandemic, like the people who got angry at having to quarantine because they decided they couldn't wait more than three months to get drunk on sangria in Marbella, or the super-spreaders who decided to go on pub crawls instead of self-isolating, or the anti-vaxxers making this pandemic drag out as much as possible, or the people who burnt down 5G towers because they thought it was somehow causing a respiratory violence thereby damaging the healthcare infrastructure, or the people who won't cover their face to protect others cos "freedoooooooooom".
Wow, you took that to a whole new level.....EXHALE!!

Reactions: Gj816 and englad

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After too much time on LPSG everything from toilet rolls to DirectTV remotes *remember when that was a trend? And there were strict rules about which model to use? Does anyone compare their dicks to Roku boxes or Fire Sticks these days?* are all disturbingly peen centric.

Upside - I've been sterilizing door knobs since '09
I’d do a fire stick compare or the like. I bet someone I know has one laying around. Haha