Is pumping permanent?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by maccafan, Apr 14, 2009.

1. maccafan

maccafan New Member

How permanent is pumping if done on a regular basis? What sort of routine would you do to get permanent length and girth results?

2. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pumping is not permenant, nothing really is. there are lots of routines out there, check out some of the routines that have been posted and adapt to fit your needs. make sure you warm up and cool down, dont hurt yourself and enjoy.

rub,
    jelq,
    pump,
    jelq,
    pump,
    strech,
    pump,
    jelq,
    stretch.
    jelq,
    rub, rub, rub

thats my routine in a nut shell, I do it almost everyday, I started at 6" L and 5" girth, I am now 7" L and 6" girth

I dont want to stop cause It might go back down.

thanks just my experiances.

Sorry not taking the time to spell check.

3. blessednegr0

blessednegr0 New Member

Albums:
    so this may sound pretty stupid. But I feel like I am pretty skinny width wise. I am 5.7 inches in width and 8 inches long. I was hoping someone could help me with a pretty quick way to get my width to increase. Is it even possible?

And Diesel what pump would you recommend if I can ask.

4. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    dude, your not skinny. average is 5 or 5.5 i think. eithe way, your above average

5. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Depending on how much you want to spend, I can recommend several different pumps. if you just want to try it out to see what it is like get a cheap one. but if you seriously want to pump there are several features that are pretty epic. quick release valve, pressure gauge, and the way the vacuum is sealed. I have had 4 pumps the one I love the most is also the most expensive. $99 from adam and eve.

Pro-Xzek Supreme Vacuum Pump Kit - Penis Pumps - Adult Sex Toys

I never suck my balls up into it like I have with others. my second favorite is is the master gauge pump, its 8 inches long so you might have a problem with the length, but whatever your going for girth. its only $50.

Master Gauge Penis Pump - Men's Adult Sex Toys - Adult Sex Toys

hope that helps.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Pumping is permanent if done on a regular basis.combine pumping with a stretching routine and you'll get length and girth gains.

7. xapplex

xapplex New Member

what excise is "rub" ? how you do that?

8. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just massage it, warm it up cool it down, how ever you like. just play with it. but dont ejaculate.

9. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    pumping is permanent if done consistantly.I ve been doing it for 15 yrs. I 've taken a break for the past month and have not lost anything

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pumping is permanent. Much like dead brain cells that are too lazy to use the search function. Why even bother??

11. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Initial pumping is transcient and is not permanent. You can make pumping permanent, but, it takes a great deal of time and dedication. Permanent length gains with a pump takes a period of years. Permanent girth gains are easier to achieve with a pump and significant measurable permanant change can be seen in a period of months in some people. You must be very patient with this kind of routine and you must adhere to a regular schedule of pump activity to make it effective.

12. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While it's not permanent, After about 10 years of pumping, I do manage to hold my girth for 12 to 15 hours. Just finished a couple of 20 minute sessions this morning while watching Mustang's new XXX (Yes that's the title. posted a few pics and am now heading off to the gym. Here's a pic. Wishing I had a workout bud.

Attached Files:

13. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You do not "keep" your pumped size,nobody does,but haven't you gained length and girth that remain in the unpumped state?

#13 B_cigarbabe, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  14. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sad, but so true. Am normally just a tad over 8 inches erect unpumped. I can pack my 10 X 2.25 tube generally after 2 twenty minute sessions. The donut is real prominent if I don't band it before moving up to a larger size cylinder for a third session. After 10 years, my main achievement has been girth. That's the main reason, I pump; love to handle a plump, thick unit.

15. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    In terms of permanence, prolonged use supposedly leaves you with permanent gains. Not your in-pump gains but gains nonetheless. I still wouldn't rely on pumping alone.

Torque, try condom pumping with a condom 1 size too small. You can read up on this in Thundersplace. It works well for me. Check out my most recent gallery picture. That's after 20 minutes in my pump at 7+ HGs (yea I pump high with a condom on) followed by 10 minutes in a mushroom cylinder. Almost no donut, compared to what I would get without a condom at an even lower HG and shorter time. I also find that a condom-pumped session leaves me full longer.

#15 SyddyKitty, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  16. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As you can see in the pics, I had the XL's (definitely not one size too small) handy but decided not to use them today. Years ago when I first started I used tape but found it messy and inferior. Guess before I pump again, I'll get some small condoms. BTW, have also been jelqing for about 8 years.

17. antonio

antonio Member

Wait, condom pumping prevents the doughnut effect??

18. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:

WTF??? That's like 17.9" girth.. Introduce me to your tailor, cause, I need a 3rd leg added to my pants too...

Anyays, 4.85 girth is the statistical average, 5.7 is well above the "normal" as standard deviation is .5" (Almost 2 standard deviations above normal) (check stats with wikipedia).. And, no, you don't want anything TOO big.

19. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, another thing, people saying pumping isn't permenant?

I'm betting the damage done by pumping can be... So, neener to the "naysayers"...
    ... Oh, they meant the GAINS aren't permenant... Bah! Neener to me, then.

20. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    It can, but the overall shape and physical make-up of your penis will dictate the size of doughnut. Some simple stretching and manual PE done after the pumping session can really reduce the doughgnut. Hell, put on a cock ring and edge for a while after you pump and your cock will take on a much more uniform appearance.

There is some real wisdom to that.

Draft saved Draft deleted