Is This A Decent Pump?

Im loo
I'm looking to get back into pumping and I wanted to see what you all think of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/LeLuv-Maxi-Blue-Penis-Cylinder/dp/B00LAF361Y

Now let me start by saying I have no intentions of trying to get to 12 inches. I'm looking at this pump because I don't want to have to constantly have to buy new pumps or risk buying one that is too small. Is this an ok pump for permanent gains?
Im looking to buy the same.. What size are you now and looking to gain?
 
Im loo

Im looking to buy the same.. What size are you now and looking to gain?

I'm almost 8 inches now. Another inch or two would be nice. I'm doing this while I'm work on losing a lot of weight. I want to do this for about 6 months to see how much I can gain from pumping. Any gain will be appreciated.
 
I'm looking to get back into pumping and I wanted to see what you all think of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/LeLuv-Maxi-Blue-Penis-Cylinder/dp/B00LAF361Y

Now let me start by saying I have no intentions of trying to get to 12 inches. I'm looking at this pump because I don't want to have to constantly have to buy new pumps or risk buying one that is too small. Is this an ok pump for permanent gains?
The thing about cylinders that are way too big is that they take longer to pump out the air. If you can find a 9-10" cylinder, it will make PE sessions easier.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GrowingMore
have you considered a bathmate hydromac9? I have one and the results are brilliant.


I'm looking to get back into pumping and I wanted to see what you all think of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/LeLuv-Maxi-Blue-Penis-Cylinder/dp/B00LAF361Y

Now let me start by saying I have no intentions of trying to get to 12 inches. I'm looking at this pump because I don't want to have to constantly have to buy new pumps or risk buying one that is too small. Is this an ok pump for permanent gains?
 
have you considered a bathmate hydromac9? I have one and the results are brilliant.

I didn't know about that pump before I ordered mine. I might get one of those later.

The thing about cylinders that are way too big is that they take longer to pump out the air. If you can find a 9-10" cylinder, it will make PE sessions easier.

Dang I wish I had known that before I bought the one I choose.