is this normal?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hello55, Jun 5, 2009.

1. hello55

hello55 New Member

when i was 13 i had an 8 inch dick and when i masturbated i would cum more than a shot glass and it was really thick and stuff is this normal

2. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello, welcome to the site :smile:
    I'll answer your question ,as soon as you tell us how old you are now and a little info about yourself. :smile:

You're supposed to introduce yourself when you post in the New Member Introductions forum. :redface:

3. hello55

hello55 New Member

oh, sorry im 19 and kind of curious about all this stuff.

4. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello, hello55. Welcome to LPSG. Underage discussions are frowned upon here, so you'd best bring it up to current.

Well played, x704...

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    How can I put this nicely...you could fill a shot glass? At any age, I don't believe you. Welcome.

6. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not to be mean, but I agree with Nick8, simply because I am known to cum large amounts, specially after edging. I decided once to try and measure it in a shot glass, and that really put things into perspective! I had to cum 3 or 4 times to fill it up. I'm not trying to call you a liar buddy, but if indeed you did fill a shot glass, then I would have to say that no, it is definitely not "normal". Beyond that, is it healthy still, I could not say.

7. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

It is possible to fill up a shot glass on rare occasions. Once, after riding a particularly attentive guy's dick, I did blow a load that would have qualified as that amount. I remember the guy hollering that he was going to have to get the ark if I didn't quit pumping soon. Believe me, he and the bedding were both soaked. Although it happened once, it never happened again, and I don't know where it came from that time. But it was all jizz, and nothing but the jizz!

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    All I can say is, that is certainly abnormal.

9. Smartalk

Gold Member

First and most importantly Welcome Hello 55 to LPSG. Sorry some members have shot you down on your first post. I can assure your that this is not the normal for the site, but as you will come to know that every site has certain members who think they know it all and are a cut above the rest.

Now a message to those few members:

Guys guys guys. Can I just say that we were all new members once and as such didn't know all the rules and protocols pertaining to the sight. I would be very surprised if no one has made mistakes in the process of posting. Is this the way to welcome a new member....shoot him down in flames on his first post, if he made a major mistake is this not the job and not the members to advise on and deal with, if it needs dealing with at all.

In the past is I have have found someone unknowingly making a genuine mistake I have normaly sent them a private message, rather that humiliate them in an open forum, leaving it wide open for others to jump in and condem.

I would say give friend advice in private rather than criticise in public. After all we are a friendly site supposedly

and if you want to know I didn't introduce myself and I have been a member well over twelve month now. Mainly because I didn't know that is what one is suppose to do.

10. yupp40

yupp40 Member

well smartalk, that was quite pedantic for someone saying that others feel that they are "a cut above the rest." :-D i realllly dont mean that in an offensive way, just kinda ribbing you cuz it seemed a little hypocritical. but please, i don't want to start a fight, just an observation.

and it reference to the original topic of this thread; the size that you mention is not too odd. of course it doesn't happen all the time and it isn't "average," but many other members on this site can say they experienced the same thing. in reference to the shot glass. that does seem a little far-fetched. We are just so used to people lying or making things up on this site, so forgive us for being a little skeptical.

Draft saved Draft deleted