Issue with co-worker

WunderCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been lurking on this board for quite a while. Anyways, I own a company. I dated a woman that used to work there years ago before I even owned the company.

One individual is still at the company and I suppose through "girl talk" she found out about my size (9"). Now, there a relatively new employee who I guess has found out. I have never said a word to anybody about my size.

But, I am feeling uncomfortable. When I talk to this individual, out of the corner of my eye, I can see her glancing at my crotch. I've caught her doing it a few times, but I don't want to say anything.

How have others handled this? I'm not going to say anything, but I do feel uncomfortable.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time you catch her looking at your crotch look down at it yourself so that she is aware that you are seeing her do it. This combined with a disapproving look should hopefully be enough.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Or, and I understand if this is awkward.....

Since you own the business now, have one of those "Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace" Seminars.

You can make it clear that things like unwanted comments and looking/leering will not be tolerated in regards to anyone, EVEN you.

Might get the point across AND keep things from happening in the future with other co-workers.

WunderCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I suppose it is just best to not say anything about it. But, the past couple of days she has been doing it more and more.

Of course, she has great breasts, and of course I look, but never say anything. I suppose it is a two way street.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, she has great breasts, and of course I look, but never say anything. I suppose it is a two way street.

Well any credibility you had just flew right out of the window with this sentence. The whole point of your thread was about her looking at you and talking about your dick and how uncomfortable it made you feel. Now you admit you are doing the same to her. I call that hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

ljeffries

Just Browsing
Media
Another thing...

If you do indeed own the company - she is not a co-worker, she is an employee.
Don't get your honey where you make your money. You are a sexual harrasment lawsuit waiting to happen.

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wunder never said anything about wanting to do her just that shes LOOKING at his package.... I do agree that this could be a verrrry delicate matter if she decides to make it an issue.... having worked at a LARGE CORPORATE insurance company the harasment and sexual harasment issue was something they dealt with big time... just make sure you dont cross the line like shes done... I think making it known that youve noticed her LOOKING might be enough.... throw out a comment like is there something on my pants ?? or if that doesnt work ask her what shes lookin at... make her feel uncomfortable and see what happens..... might not hurt to cya though have a trusted employee/associate with you when this happens...... just dont take any crap but BE CAREFUL.....

GOOD LUCK !

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Or, and I understand if this is awkward.....

Since you own the business now, have one of those "Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace" Seminars.

You can make it clear that things like unwanted comments and looking/leering will not be tolerated in regards to anyone, EVEN you.

Might get the point across AND keep things from happening in the future with other co-workers.

I definetely agree with this one here. Seminars and policy on sexual harrassment is good.

WunderCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. I have never even made a pass at her and have no desire to. It is just interesting that it is usually the women saying men are looking at their breasts instead of vice versa.

It is interesting nonetheless. I've never been on the recepient end. At least I do not make it obvious with her. I can see through a two way mirror that is beside my office door so I can see what is going on outside. I don't stand right beside of her and stare at her chest.

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see through a two way mirror that is beside my office door so I can see what is going on outside. I don't stand right beside of her and stare at her chest.

The whole staring at her chest through a two way mirror is even creepier than just blatantly staring..