It was so big ...

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ten years ago I finished medical school and went into general practice. For the last decade, whenever a male patient has come to me for a full physical or any urological problem, I get to see his cock. So I have a pretty good sense of how big the average male endowment is. Since I practice in a a neighbourhood in Queens, New York, I see men of all races and dozens of ethnic groups - and lots of exotic hybrids as well. So I figure I have seen as representative a sampling of 'dicks of the world' as any man. I am gay and a lot of my patients know this. So I am very careful to keep my hands to myself and only touch my patients' private parts when an examination absolutely requires it - and of course, I am wearing gloves when I do it. Still, I am no saint, I have to admit I often get a little thrill when I give a male patient a full physical. But none ever gave me the thrill I got from Robbie.
One family I had been doctoring since I began my practicing was the O'Toole's - father, mother and now 6 kids - a family that moved from Ireland to the US at about the time I started my practice. One day not too long ago, Tim O'Toole, the young father of the brood, called my office to ask if I could give his younger brother Robbie, who had just come over from Ireland to live with them, the full physical that he needed for a job. He needed a clean bill of health by the next morning. I did not have any slot open durimng the usual hours I see patients, but Tim should tell Robbie to stop by today at the end of my office hours.
It turned out that Robbie was about 21, tall, lean, easy-going, funny and very cocky - kind of surprising in a recent immigrant who was about to face his first job in a new country. I took the guy's medical history and told him to strip down to his undershorts to examine all his parts and systems. I told him it looked like he was in fine shape but could not help noticing that he had a huge bulge in his briefs. It was almost obscene and he was definitely bigger than from what I remembered of his brother's medium-sized cock. I composed myself and asked him to drop his briefs. Robbie turned his back, pushed down his underwear, stepped out of them and turned around; he presented me with the biggest monstercock I had ever seen in my years of examining guys. Robbie clearly got all the dick in the family. It had to be at least ten inches long, hanging and swaying like a limp blimp. At first I thought he was hard but then he moved in closer, the monster swinging between his manly legs from side to side, with a good half inch of foreskin that hung below the end of the giant cockhead, and it dawned to me that he was only soft. This was of course a rough estimate. I wondered how big it got hard! I told you that Robbie was cocky for a guy his age and in his circumstances and now I knew why. He just smiled when he saw how surprised I was. I imagined he got that reaction all the time.

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried to focus on my work and the examination. I had to feel Robbie's testicles for any signs that something was wrong - they were jumbo size like his cock was - but found his penis was so long and thick that it blocked my access. It looked like a giant pink python. His penis was now eleven inches long and as big around as my wrist, slightly harder and so big that its weight caused it to to point straight towards the floor. The head peeking out of the foreskin was as big as a plum.
I shook my head in disbelief as his penis appeared before my face. I had to lift it up to reach his testicles. I grasped it on the foreskin. It slid back slightly so that the head of his penis emerged fully. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the pee slit of the end and then more started coming. I raised up his penis and cupped his testicles. They were sized to match his giant sex organ. His testicles hung low, they were heavy, and were as big around as two small oranges.
There was a half inch gap between my fingers that were circled around his penis which I realised was not hanging down because of gravity, it was hanging down because he hadn't been fully erect. Half erect, he angled slightly upward and his penis seemed to point towards my face. I asked him to turn his head and cough. I felt around Robbie's groin and then I re-wrapped my hand around the enormous schlong and pulled back on the foreskin. I needed to see if it would pull back from the cockhead so I could examine that. When I did that , I told him not be embarrassed about his erection and that some men, especially younger men, reacted that way to any touch. But to tell the truth, I was talking because I was embarrassed. Robbie just laughed and said that he thought that I was trying to make him hard, and maybe that was part of the physical.
No, I assured him, I just had to be sure his foreskin was retractable and and that the glans of his penis was OK - and OK it was! Robbie said he bet I thought that a cock his size never got all-the-way hard. I assured him that was something I could not know and had no opinion about but Robbie grabbed hold of his dick and stroked two, three times with two hands and his dick filled out to full capacity. When he pulled his hands away, it hung half mast and looked even more enormous: it was thick as a salami, a deep pink with a long prominent vein and a foreskin that was loose. The head was very tapered. At least nature had made that concession to Robbie's sex partners: it might be one hell of a thing to take all of it in, but at least it would enter pretty easily. 'This baby is twelve inches, if your wondering", said Robbie after coughing.
I said Robbie did not have to do this but he said that now he was hard he could produce a sperm sample for me. I did not need one but before I could tell him that, he suddenly grabbed my head, using both hands, and shoved his massive cock into my already open and hungry little mouth.
I was overwhelmed but yet so excited and horny. 'Damn doc, you got such a pretty little mouth. It looks so hot, especially with my cock in it.'
I worked several inches down my throat before my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull off his mighty tool, retching violently. Wrapping my lips around it, I began to slowly get inch after inch of it down my throat. Having never experienced such a big dick before, it was more difficult than I'd imagined. As I felt his head push against the back of my mouth, I began to gag, which I'd never done.
'Oh yea' Robbie added, 'Gag on that dick.'
At first I wasn't sure if I'd puke, but I was so eager for him that I complied, letting him thrust far into my throat again and again, choking and sputtering as he did. Oddly enough, the more he thrust and the more I gagged, the more I enjoyed it. After all, I knew I was probably the luckiest guy in the world to get to suck such a massive piece of meat.
So I gagged, again and again, until tears were streaking down my face. But, as I did, he urged me on, challenging me to fit even more in my mouth. I knew I couldn't disappoint.
As the suck-fest went on, I began to ease up, and eventually found that I was taking nearly eight inches of him down my throat!
'Holy shit' I murmured, 'That's one challenging piece of horsemeat.'
Confident I could do better, I redoubled my efforts. Eyes watering, I worked another inch down my throat, almost all of his pipe disappearing down my gullet. As my throat became accustomed to his girth, I was able to slide my head up and down on his erection, my grip still firmly planted around the base of his pole.
'Unfucking believable', Robbie groaned with his sexy Irish accent. 'Your mouth is so god damn hot!'. I managed to say, in between my face being fucked mercilessly: 'Well Mr O'Toole, you've got one hell of a cock to suck', the saliva and pre-cum dripping from my chin, onto my shirt.
My jaw was aching and my abused mouth received a needed rest.
But rest was something Robbie did not have in mind and with one single thrust he slid ten inches back into my throat and began pumping his cock even harder than he had done before. The head started to hit the back of my throat as he gripped my head and shoved his stiff cock to the hilt into my widely stretched mouth. Soon I felt his balls hit my unshaved chin as he fucked my mouth violently. All I could do was gag and try to breathe, my hands grabbing onto his ass cheeks, forcing him even deeper in my well-spoiled throat and with the juices flowing out of my nose and mouth.
'Here I cum. That's it doc suck my big dick. Oh fuck yea, I love your mouth so much. Here it cums baby. I'm almost there. Ay. Ay. FUCK!" he grunted.
I felt his thick gooey load hit the back of my throat as he came hard. Several more shots came down my throat. There was no possible way I could have swallowed his entire load. Most of it went down my throat but some was dribbling out of the corners of my mouth as I chocked and swallowed cum and cock. My eyes were watery and I felt his cum drip off my chin onto my shirt. He kept shoving his monster deeper and deeper as he unloaded buckets of jism down my throat. After like what seemed like forever, he let go of my head and I fell back trying to catch my breath.
Breathing hard and smiling he looked down at me while I was still kneeling. He grabbed his cock then began to gently slap my face with it. Slowly, he rubbed the head on my lips then pushed it back into my mouth.
'Fuck you're the best cock sucker I've ever had', he told me as he rocked his hips back and forth into my mouth again.
I looked up at him with his cock deep in my mouth. Exhausted, I wanted to pull it out but he grabbed my head and shoved his entire slab of cockmeat down my throat once more time before finally pulled out. There were several wads of semen that I missed to catch and that were dropping from my mouth and chin. I was still more embarrassed than Robbie was and all he said was: 'That was doctor, thank you'.' And he retrieved his briefs and squeezed his still larger-than-life deflated horsecock back in. I finished the form that Robbie needed to tell his employer that he was hiring a healthy male -more male than any employer had a right to expect.
When he left, I jerked off t the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and finished with my cum in my face and hair! I can't wait to see Robbie for another check-up.

Last edited:

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried to focus on my work and the examination. I had to feel Robbie's testicles for any signs that something was wrong - they were jumbo size like his cock was - but found his penis was so long and thick that it blocked my access. It looked like a giant pink python. His penis was now eleven inches long and as big around as my wrist, slightly harder and so big that its weight caused it to to point straight towards the floor. The head peeking out of the foreskin was as big as a plum.
I shook my head in disbelief as his penis appeared before my face. I had to lift it up to reach his testicles. I grasped it on the foreskin. It slid back slightly so that the head of his penis emerged fully. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the pee slit of the end and then more started coming. I raised up his penis and cupped his testicles. They were sized to match his giant sex organ. His testicles hung low, they were heavy, and were as big around as two small oranges.
There was a half inch gap between my fingers that were circled around his penis which I realised was not hanging down because of gravity, it was hanging down because he hadn't been fully erect. Half erect, he angled slightly upward and his penis seemed to point towards my face. I asked him to turn his head and cough. I felt around Robbie's groin and then I re-wrapped my hand around the enormous schlong and pulled back on the foreskin. I needed to see if it would pull back from the cockhead so I could examine that. When I did that , I told him not be embarrassed about his erection and that some men, especially younger men, reacted that way to any touch. But to tell the truth, I was talking because I was embarrassed. Robbie just laughed and said that he thought that I was trying to make him hard, and maybe that was part of the physical.
No, I assured him, I just had to be sure his foreskin was retractable and and that the glans of his penis was OK - and OK it was! Robbie said he bet I thought that a cock his size never got all-the-way hard. I assured him that was something I could not know and had no opinion about but Robbie grabbed hold of his dick and stroked two, three times with two hands and his dick filled out to full capacity. When he pulled his hands away, it hung half mast and looked even more enormous: it was thick as a salami, a deep pink with a long prominent vein and a foreskin that was loose. The head was very tapered. At least nature had made that concession to Robbie's sex partners: it might be one hell of a thing to take all of it in, but at least it would enter pretty easily. 'This baby is twelve inches, if your wondering", said Robbie after coughing.
I said Robbie did not have to do this but he said that now he was hard he could produce a sperm sample for me. I did not need one but before I could tell him that, he suddenly grabbed my head, using both hands, and shoved his massive cock into my already open and hungry little mouth.
I was overwhelmed but yet so excited and horny. 'Damn doc, you got such a pretty little mouth. It looks so hot, especially with my cock in it.'
I worked several inches down my throat before my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull off his mighty tool, retching violently. Wrapping my lips around it, I began to slowly get inch after inch of it down my throat. Having never experienced such a big dick before, it was more difficult than I'd imagined. As I felt his head push against the back of my mouth, I began to gag, which I'd never done.
'Oh yea' Robbie added, 'Gag on that dick.'
At first I wasn't sure if I'd puke, but I was so eager for him that I complied, letting him thrust far into my throat again and again, choking and sputtering as he did. Oddly enough, the more he thrust and the more I gagged, the more I enjoyed it. After all, I knew I was probably the luckiest guy in the world to get to suck such a massive piece of meat.
So I gagged, again and again, until tears were streaking down my face. But, as I did, he urged me on, challenging me to fit even more in my mouth. I knew I couldn't disappoint.
As the suck-fest went on, I began to ease up, and eventually found that I was taking nearly eight inches of him down my throat!
'Holy shit' I murmured, 'That's one challenging piece of horsemeat.'
Confident I could do better, I redoubled my efforts. Eyes watering, I worked another inch down my throat, almost all of his pipe disappearing down my gullet. As my throat became accustomed to his girth, I was able to slide my head up and down on his erection, my grip still firmly planted around the base of his pole.
'Unfucking believable', Robbie groaned with his sexy Irish accent. 'Your mouth is so god damn hot!'. I managed to say, in between my face being fucked mercilessly: 'Well Mr O'Toole, you've got one hell of a cock to suck', the saliva and pre-cum dripping from my chin, onto my shirt.
My jaw was aching and my abused mouth received a needed rest.
But rest was something Robbie did not have in mind and with one single thrust he slid ten inches back into my throat and began pumping his cock even harder than he had done before. The head started to hit the back of my throat as he gripped my head and shoved his stiff cock to the hilt into my widely stretched mouth. Soon I felt his balls hit my unshaved chin as he fucked my mouth violently. All I could do was gag and try to breathe, my hands grabbing onto his ass cheeks, forcing him even deeper in my well-spoiled throat and with the juices flowing out of my nose and mouth.
'Here I cum. That's it doc suck my big dick. Oh fuck yea, I love your mouth so much. Here it cums baby. I'm almost there. Ay. Ay. FUCK!" he grunted.
I felt his thick gooey load hit the back of my throat as he came hard. Several more shots came down my throat. There was no possible way I could have swallowed his entire load. Most of it went down my throat but some was dribbling out of the corners of my mouth as I chocked and swallowed cum and cock. My eyes were watery and I felt his cum drip off my chin onto my shirt. He kept shoving his monster deeper and deeper as he unloaded buckets of jism down my throat. After like what seemed like forever, he let go of my head and I fell back trying to catch my breath.
Breathing hard and smiling he looked down at me while I was still kneeling. He grabbed his cock then began to gently slap my face with it. Slowly, he rubbed the head on my lips then pushed it back into my mouth.
'Fuck you're the best cock sucker I've ever had', he told me as he rocked his hips back and forth into my mouth again.
I looked up at him with his cock deep in my mouth. Exhausted, I wanted to pull it out but he grabbed my head and shoved his entire slab of cockmeat down my throat once more time before finally pulled out. There were several wads of semen that I missed to catch and that were dropping from my mouth and chin. I was still more embarrassed than Robbie was and all he said was: 'That was doctor, thank you'.' And he retrieved his briefs and squeezed his still larger-than-life deflated horsecock back in. I finished the form that Robbie needed to tell his employer that he was hiring a healthy male -more male than any employer had a right to expect.
When he left, I jerked off t the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and finished with my cum in my face and hair! I can't wait to see Robbie for another check-up.
What a hot story. I love it