It's Official

StarryBrite

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Posts
3
Media
1
Likes
234
Points
238
Location
Seattle (Washington, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Female
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Somewhat new here and wanted to make it official and say hello.

Hello!

I'm an admirer of beautiful, big cocks, but I've never had the pleasure (or pain?) of playing with one. Maybe that might change..? I don't know. But, I'm here to admire and adore. :)

Take care everyone!
 
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Somewhat new here and wanted to make it official and say hello.

Hello!

I'm an admirer of beautiful, big cocks, but I've never had the pleasure (or pain?) of playing with one. Maybe that might change..? I don't know. But, I'm here to admire and adore. :)

Take care everyone!
Welcome aboard! Plenty of big cocks here. If you like really thick ones check mine out...
 
  • Like
Reactions: StarryBrite
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Somewhat new here and wanted to make it official and say hello.

Hello!

I'm an admirer of beautiful, big cocks, but I've never had the pleasure (or pain?) of playing with one. Maybe that might change..? I don't know. But, I'm here to admire and adore. :)

Take care everyone!

Hi! You can admire mine anytime sweetie :)
 
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Somewhat new here and wanted to make it official and say hello.

Hello!

I'm an admirer of beautiful, big cocks, but I've never had the pleasure (or pain?) of playing with one. Maybe that might change..? I don't know. But, I'm here to admire and adore. :)

Take care everyone!
Enjoy!