It's pretty bad....

I havent seen it but i do remember seeing a vid on efukt before where the guy is having sex and is using his hand to masturbate INSIDE the womans vagina
maybe thats the vid?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please repost the proper link again.

I can't add an underscore because as soon as I click it on my Mac, it redirects me so fast I cant get ahold of the link to add an underscore to it.

Thanks in advance~!!
 
Can someone please repost the proper link again.

I can't add an underscore because as soon as I click it on my Mac, it redirects me so fast I cant get ahold of the link to add an underscore to it.

Thanks in advance~!!

Scroll up one post above yours to see where I linked to a video called Assisted Entry and that's what the video had in it. The original video has been gone for quite sometime I believe.
 
I know a girl who has eight children, we were friends back in the day, recently ran in to each other. So we got reacquainted, she has different fathers for the children and isn't with any of them. She is single as well, so to make a long, boring story short, I asked her why she is single and she told me it is "very big down there". I ask how big and she said that I could fit my fist in her, would I like to try, I haven't taken her up on that offer as yet, perhaps in the near future I will:wink: