Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems to be just something else I lost out to in the genetic lottery. Mine have never been legit hangers and for the about the last 10 years spend most of the time retracted.

This is about as good as they get nowadays. Testes size I also believe to be substandard.

6fae4fb249898d051a1f6422afdeeea8.jpg
IMG_20220831_202653153.jpg

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems to be just something else I lost out to in the genetic lottery. Mine have never been legit hangers and for the about the last 10 years spend most of the time retracted.

This is about as good as they get nowadays. Testes size I also believe to be substandard.

View attachment 86038871 View attachment 86038911
Try going free ball!
Gravity helps!
They will hang lower!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have repeatedly stated my view that the entire package is important. Being obese in my humble opinion pretty much negates a great looking dick and/or balls. Being skinny as a rail does the same thing - in my opinion. That being said, I strongly believe that on an average joe or more physically fit guy, a nice flaccid with very decent hang is pretty acceptable. A small dick with low hangers or a long flaccid with up tight balls detracts from the overall picture. So physically fit dude with a great flaccid and low hangers...........

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have to agree with most of what you say. However, there are a few caveats. I think there are a few reason so much emphasis is put on penis size over testicle size. Status, woman like to brag when they have a hung guy as well as society sees these men as more masculine. Also the penis usually gives direct pleasure to a woman, while testicles mainly give visual excitement to a woman, so does a large penis. Sure women like when a heavy set of balls slap against their pussy or ass while they are getting fucked, but if the guy has a small or averages size penis, it usually won’t be as pleasurable. Also studies have shown for orgasms, longer penises were better. Another study showed that, while not necessary, orgasm increased odds of conception by 15%. Reason believed is because of the upsuck theory. When a woman orgasms, her vagina contracts, this contraction is believed to pull the semen up into the cervix. Also the head of a penis is designed to displace a competitors sperm. It basically plunges it out and pulls it further from the cervix allowing the longer penis to have an advantage for placing his sperm in a less accessible area where shorter guys wouldn’t be able to reach to pull out their sperm. During ovulation, women usually want deeper and rougher sex. I’ve noticed with my wife. Usually if she ask me to put my penis in her is right after her period. When she is ovulating, she doesn’t let me in her (as i am small) as she is too horny and wants me to use her biggest toys that stretch her. Woman are also much more likely to cheat when they are ovulating. Just like men are hard wired to be attracted to certain things like wide hips and large breast because they are signs that they can bear offspring and feed their babies, women are hard wired to look for certain things as well. Women often look for security. This can be financial security, physical security (protection) and other types of security. I think these things trump penis size or testicle size most of the time. Penis size and genital size are only very important to most woman during their fertile period. This probably explains why you don’t necessarily need a big dick/balls to get a girl, but if you aren’t subconsciously viewed by them as being “alpha” and having a large package that can give them what they need when they are ovulating, the chances of them looking elsewhere for that missing piece is high. And from what I’ve seen on this site, although not everyone with a big cock has huge balls, the majority of them have above average sized balls. I’ve also noticed that most small guys have small balls, although there are exceptions, this is the majority. Bigger testicles produce more testosterone as well as sperm. High levels of testosterone during puberty have been linked to increasing penis size, but only until puberty is finished.

I myself having very small testicles can attest to most of what you’re saying. I had a semen analysis. I had a total spent count of 3 million. Low is anything below 40 million and average is between 100-200 million with many men being able to produce even more. My sperm were also slow swimmers. After I cum, I can get hard again, but if I cum, I have a dry orgasm the second time. It takes a day before I’ll actually have semen come out again and 2-3 days before it is a normal amount. So for me, not being able to cum very much/frequently, not being able to place my sperm deep into the vagina (further swimming distance as well as being higher risk for competition to remove my sperm), slow swimming sperm which makes the distance they have to travel even further, exhausting them and having more sperm die before they reach the egg. Even a guy ejaculating 200 million sperm only have about 200 total reach the egg. I’d have to agree that my genitals were designated for reproduction. Although still possible, it isn’t as much of a chance as most others.

I guess in conclusion I agree that large balls are very important and important to women. I do believe penis size is just as important for them tho
If the two of you are happy then all that stuff you wrote is pretty insignificant. Did you have kids? Look, when my wife and I were trying for for first it turned out she was very "acid" instead of "base" That was simply fixed so we have three daughters, oldest in her mid forties.

Reactions: mib348