Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I see here about breasts is "I like 'em HUGGGEGE!!!" and "Average is okay for when I can't get 'em HUGGGEGE!!!"

No love in Big Dick Land for A-cups?

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife is somewhere in between a 34 A or B and i love them. i used to date large chested women but B's are more than enough

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly it's all about proportion for me at least. A skinny girl with A's, B's or C's is great. A bigger woman with curves with C's, D's, DD's is great as well.

A really skinny girl with DD's looks weird to me, and I am not a fan of fake breasts at all.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Honestly it's all about proportion for me at least. A skinny girl with A's, B's or C's is great. A bigger woman with curves with C's, D's, DD's is great as well.

A really skinny girl with DD's looks weird to me, and I am not a fan of fake breasts at all.
I totally agree with the first part of your post but large breasted skinny girls are so rare, it's hard for me not to get excited when I see one.
Some boob jobs look fantastic but I agree that others such as tight, orb-like fake boobs or "saggy melon bags" are awful.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Large breasts are awesome to look at but when the bra comes off and gravity kicks in they don't look good on every girl whereas smaller breasts are almost always nice and perky.

Personally I think that on an averagely built girl, i.e. neither a size-zero nor obese, a B-cup is just ideal. There's enough flesh there to be noticed and not too much to steal all the attention from the personality.

A & B cups look so good in lingerie you have no idea!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I see here about breasts is "I like 'em HUGGGEGE!!!" and "Average is okay for when I can't get 'em HUGGGEGE!!!"

ahahahaha. this cracked me up.

and fo'real! i know plenty of dudes who like small bewbs.

i think as long as a woman's body is proportioned out nicely, then she looks beautiful.

small tits,
big tits,
fake tits,
fig tits?

someone needs to make that a book.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just got here. Trust me, there is pleanty of love for the smaller frame around here, to the point I was thinking it was fake, coz then they bash the big ones.

Here read this. Its pages of love and support for the petite:
this site is starting to give me a complex

I have had a complex about this for a long time (long before I was on this site! Like, from the time I was 10?!:eek:) Of course, I've had body-image issues since I was a toddler, but not like you'd think. I was a thin child and was brought up in a community that thought fat was beautiful, and I actually wanted to be fat back then! I now wish I was slim with huge boobs!

What I actually am is a size 38B on a size 14 dress size, 5'3" (rounding up!) woman with a naturally muscular build (I don't look like a bodybuilder, but I look "sturdy", or as one guy I was with said, "built for working"... And I have a naturally muscular build even when I'm a couch potato.) My own ideal, which seems to always be the case with me, is just the opposite of what my body is actually like. About the only things I'm happy with are my butt (I have always had a nice booty!) and my hair color (but not my hair texture - I wish it wasn't so fine and hard to keep a curl!). Well, I'm ok with my pussy too - I guess (I have even gotten disparaging remarks about that! Not about how it looks - I think they're all ugly and mine is probably ugly too but that really isn't that big a deal to me! - but how it felt. Yes, the guy turned out to be a complete asshole (he turned out to be a misogynist, as well...) but still...

And actually, some of what I'm unhappy with on my body has nothing to do with attracting men. I'd like to be a bit taller so I could wear regular clothes without having to get everything hemmed, or look in the petites section which often only goes up to size 12, so I can't wear anything there - of course I'd like to be slimmer, too though... And I wish I wore a size 7B shoe instead of a 7D simply because it's hard to find cute shoes in wide widths!

But I think I've had more issues with my breast size than any other part of me.

Sounds like Dr. Seuss should rewrite the red fish blue fish book..

Heeheehee!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I love them small and large and everything in between.
Just so long as they are real... and connected to a woman who is worth loving.

A small breasted woman can look so fine in haute couture, can go braless and even sheer and see thru, and get away with it.

And small breasted women can age so gracefully...

really, for me, first comes the woman... if she is someone I love and adore, then whatever she looks like, she will become my definition of desirable.

ahahahaha. this cracked me up.

and fo'real! i know plenty of dudes who like small bewbs.

i think as long as a woman's body is proportioned out nicely, then she looks beautiful.

small tits,
big tits,
fake tits,
fig tits?

someone needs to make that a book.

+1!:wink: