I've never told this before: The first time I met up with a dude

diddybang01

Expert Member
Media
This is a true story. Parts of it might sound stereotypical, but with me and this guy both being black, we were both packing. This is one of the hottest nights I had ever experienced. I'll never forget it.

I was visiting a certain city last year for my birthday. It was my birthday morning, 12 AM to be exact. I got a little lonely so I jumped on Tinder and BLK. At first, I was looking up women. But then I decided this is as good of time as any to explore my possible bisexual side.......so I switched to dudes on BLK.

I was swiping and swiping, matching and matching and eventually matched up with this one tall, thick, sexy brotha about 5 miles away. We started chatting, one thing lead to another and he said he was attracted to me because I am thick and said I was very cute. I was attracted to him because he was thick....and looked like he was packing heat. He was also facially attractive. So he agreed to come to my AirBnb. I waited about an hour, I was nervous as I don't have much sexual experience, and I'd never done anything like this (a one night stand). Judging from his profile, he may have been a Que Dawg.

He arrived, finally, at about 1:30 AM. When he arrived, he gave me a hug. I just got this good feeling from this. It was very welcoming. He sat down, we started talking, introduced ourselves. He started talking about his ex, who seemed to be really messy. I was like "hmmmm". He eventually showed me a picture of him in a tight, shiny gold singlet.....with his bulge showing. It looked.....big. My nerves were all the way on 50. We were talking, I was trying to muster up the courage to make a move.

We were talking some more when I finally got up, made my way to where he was sitting. He was looking down at his phone, but I lifted his chin, looked him deep in the eyes and started kissing him. I sucked his lips, tongue kissed him, rubbed our tongues tongues together. I thought to myself, "THIS IS FUCKING HOT!".

Eventually, I began rubbing his body. His thick, beautiful body. I lifted up his shirt, began sucking his nipples, before working my way back up to kiss him. As I did that, my hand worked it's way down to his crotch where I began rubbing. I felt a big, hard bulge! My dick instantly got harder than it already was!

I began talking to him "You got a big dick?". He nodded yes slowly with his eyes closed. He was enjoying this, from what I could tell. As I was unfastening his belt and pants, I felt my dick throbbing. It was super hard at this point.

What popped out was a big and !!!THICK!!! black dick. A good 9 inches, by maybe 6 inches around. As a black man myself, I have a good size and thickness (7 x 5) but he put me to shame! I was happy about this!!! I got nervous for a second.....but then inserted this masterpiece into my mouth and began sucking. I sucked up and down, licked down the top side of it, played with his balls, sucked his balls, tea bagged him while stroking his big dick, then started sucking him again. I started focusing on his dick head, I licked his head, and rubbed his head on my tongue and kept licking it, licking the tip and rubbing it up and down my tongue (the tip and the shaft). I wanted to feel him twitch. I asked him "Does this feel good?" and he nodded with his eyes closed, almost in a euphoric state it seemed like. I had him in the palm of my hands, LITERALLY.

He stood up and dropped his pants completely and I saw the scope of his entire dick. A nice, straight, long and thick black dick. I grabbed his ass as I was sucking him. I tried to deep throat him, but no go. His dick was just too damn big for that. I pulled down my pants and I started stroking my dick, but stopped as I felt myself about to cum from all this. As I was sucking him, he started playing with my nipples.

I got back up and started kissing him again, while playing with his nipples. He said "Do you wanna go lay down" and I said yeah. He grabbed my hand, lead me to the bedroom, and we laid down and started kissing some more. The blinds in this AirBnb weren't great, and I think people could see what was going on. I didn't care! If they could, I wanted to put on a show!

I started sucking his dick again, focusing on his thick head. This guy's dick was REALLY big and thick.

I kissed him again, passionately and uttered two words...."..............fuck me." I had some lube I brought with, and a condom that was obviously not his size. He was able to fit it, but it looked his dick was about to bust it. Seriously. He applied lube to my asshole, began rubbing and fingered me for a little bit. My dick was dripping by this point.

This is completely fucking hot as shit.

He tried to insert his dick, but being this would be my first anal experience, we had trouble. He just could not insert it more than a half inch without me being in pain. Seeing as I didn't want to be in pain on my birthday, I opted for sucking him off. He understood, actually.

He lied down, and I began sucking him off again. I started quickly jagging him off while sucking him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I was THAT horny. He started jacking himself off, and I started jacking off with him. He started sucking my dick, but he didn't give good head. He eventually stopped sucking me, and went back to jagging off. We were jagging off together. I started sucking him again for a bit, then lied back down beside him. He began to moan, and I got further turned on instantly. He came! "AWW FUCK!!!" he said as it flowed out like lava. It wasn't a big amount, but after he came, I sucked him some more and "cleaned him up", spit it on his dick and rubbed it, stroking it and watching the expression on his face.

As I was doing this, I felt myself on the edge so I lied back, and as he sucked my nipples, I SHOT across HIS chest!! I came a big amount, as usual. He said "As I expected, you're shooter." We started kissing again, before we cleaned ourselves up and talked some more.

He offered to take me to the airport the next day, but I already had a ride scheduled. He wanted me to call him, the next day. He hugged me, and kissed me passionately to end this night, as he left. Since then, I've busted one to just the memories of this ever since.