Jack donoghue

This guy looks soo much like my ex... he was a bad boy "straight" man. He had two sons and just left his gf of like, 8 years when he tracked me down on Grindr and became obsessed with my dick. Was hot but very damaged individual. Drugs alcohol you name it.

I once fucked him in his mobile home outside on his parents big country lawn property for 5 hours while he had a court ordered ankle bracelet on. I remember I Googled his name once and his rapsheet and mugshots came up (yes, he had multiple) Lol He was a manipulative asshole but we where together off and on as f buddies for a full year.

He was toxic af but when you are as hot as these guys they get away with it.
 
This guy looks soo much like my ex... he was a bad boy "straight" man. He had two sons and just left his gf of like, 8 years when he tracked me down on Grindr and became obsessed with my dick. Was hot but very damaged individual. Drugs alcohol you name it.

I once fucked him in his mobile home outside on his parents big country lawn property for 5 hours while he had a court ordered ankle bracelet on. I remember I Googled his name once and his rapsheet and mugshots came up (yes, he had multiple) Lol He was a manipulative asshole but we where together off and on as f buddies for a full year.

He was toxic af but when you are as hot as these guys they get away with it.
Living for more of this story! Where is he now, back in jail?