Jack falahee

Is this another gay role? How many does he have? Lmao
That's what I was going to ask lol.
Apparently, some straight guys are obsessed with gay roles, so much that their whole career is based on playing mostly gay characters followed by interviews talking about their straightness to dismiss the rumours!
Darren Criss and Jack are huge examples of that lmao
 
That's what I was going to ask lol.
Apparently, some straight guys are obsessed with gay roles, so much that their whole career is based on playing mostly gay characters followed by interviews talking about their straightness to dismiss the rumours!
Darren Criss and Jack are huge examples of that lmao
Right. It's low key annoying. They are typecasting themselves too. Lol smh. Which I don't know why any straight guy would want that but that's their prerogative.
 
Right. It's low key annoying. They are typecasting themselves too. Lol smh. Which I don't know why any straight guy would want that but that's their prerogative.
That's what I was going to ask lol.
Apparently, some straight guys are obsessed with gay roles, so much that their whole career is based on playing mostly gay characters followed by interviews talking about their straightness to dismiss the rumours!
Darren Criss and Jack are huge examples of that lmao
I believe both of them said they would not take anymore gay roles in the future. They believe in the whole let gay men play gay characters.
 
I believe both of them said they would not take anymore gay roles in the future. They believe in the whole let gay men play gay characters.
They only changed their perspective after ppl started complaining about how straight men are praised for playing gay/trans, but the other way around mostly does not happen as once you're out and proud, you're typecast (there's a lot of talk regarding this topic, but let's not extend ourselves pls).
Otherwise, they would definitely still be thirsting for gay roles.