Ddbb594
Experimental Member
I feel like him being on this thread is all we need to know. (If it’s really him)
what makes you say that?I bet 5 bucks he at least tried with another guy and or trans more than once. He's just not public about it.
him liking this post basically confirming that he's not a decent human being is so funny lolI will never argue the sexuality of MAGA Trump supporter.
Let's just take his beauty for what it is and in our minds wish he was a decent human with our imagination.
But's that's just me
I’m a very decent human being actually, you literally would not know thoughhim liking this post basically confirming that he's not a decent human being is so funny lol
Awww babyyyyI’m a very decent human being actually, you literally would not know though![]()
I’m a very decent human being actually, you literally would not know though![]()
They can bully my c*ck too! If they hot looking guysI mean-there are millions of awful people in the world and I bet every single one of them believes they themselves are decent and kind.
If that is you, you should show more hole and be more verbalI’m a very decent human being actually, you literally would not know though![]()
If that is you, you should show more hole and be more verbal![]()
Im confused af. That doesnt make any sense. I was talking about my pole and im a top trans woman lolThis comment set our community two steps back. How dare you. You are more than your hole sir.
It never ends well when they start lurking.This thread…
Ok, Jack.I don’t know about these size queens above me but I’ve purchased 2 videos of his with face in it. His cock is perfectly pink and honest to god the perfect size. This man is stupid hot
I want his legs over my shoulders, buried 8" inside him, watching those milky hairy pecs bounce as I give him the absolute BUSINESS he deserves. Those pretty eyes pleading for more, rolling back as i shoot inside
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.