Ynysllwyd
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2019
- Posts
- 200
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 449
- Points
- 133
- Location
- Cardiff (Wales)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He was lovely on The Repair Shop tonight - smiley, friendly & much deeper voiced than I imagined - looked great too - bulgetastic in his jeansso I know what everyone likes to see in his pics but I love it when he smile
He looked super hot and has a very sexy voice, I thought.He was lovely on The Repair Shop tonight - smiley, friendly & much deeper voiced than I imagined - looked great too - bulgetastic in his jeans
those bloody thighs
Loving the towelGods must have heard your requests hehe, nice sexy selfie after soak and i say that towel is sure having some resistance with that big cock, nice big bulge there
View attachment 69821951View attachment 69821961View attachment 69821941
I have to admit I was hoping my love James Heatly would beat him in one of the two events they're in but Jack is in a league of his own! I haven't seen him in 10m platform though but let's leave that to the rest lol!He is our best diver, by quite a margin.
Christ I need to explore those speedos furtherWHOA! He is really massive this season. 3 out of 3 golds. He won't be stopping diving soon. We'll probably see him for another Olympics. Such a dedicated and hardworking athlete. View attachment 70239661
AmazingGods must have heard your requests hehe, nice sexy selfie after soak and i say that towel is sure having some resistance with that big cock, nice big bulge there
View attachment 69821951View attachment 69821961View attachment 69821941
WHOA! He is really massive this season. 3 out of 3 golds. He won't be stopping diving soon. We'll probably see him for another Olympics. Such a dedicated and hardworking athlete. View attachment 70239661
I see him atleast having his cockhead poke out a pair of briefsProbably not going to get his dick out on Only Fans then.
He’s been 100% upfront that he’s not doing that.
Jack’s thighs could crush my head
Hmmm - Jack all sweaty in the steam room and sauna. All my fantasies fulfilled…
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.