Jack laugher

That’s true and recently Jack got a warning after officials found out about his OF.

No, there was an article that came out about how all the GM divers were starting Only Fans and he got advanced notice (ie a warning) that the article was going to come out before it did.

If Team GM didn't want the divers to have an OF, they wouldn't have them. I'm certain there's been discussions along the lines of "for the sake of your public image don't show fully sexual content" but that's probably about it.
 
No, there was an article that came out about how all the GM divers were starting Only Fans and he got advanced notice (ie a warning) that the article was going to come out before it did.

If Team GM didn't want the divers to have an OF, they wouldn't have them. I'm certain there's been discussions along the lines of "for the sake of your public image don't show fully sexual content" but that's probably about it.
Sorry misread the comment he mentioned at the time. Yeah you’re right my bad!
 
No, there was an article that came out about how all the GM divers were starting Only Fans and he got advanced notice (ie a warning) that the article was going to come out before it did.

If Team GM didn't want the divers to have an OF, they wouldn't have them. I'm certain there's been discussions along the lines of "for the sake of your public image don't show fully sexual content" but that's probably about it.

From what I know from what the various divers have said, they did not inform team GB that they were doing OnlyFans (they’re not olbligated to). They all, of course, are limiting what they do/show, but it seems more out of concern leading up to the Olympics than anything. Team GB can disapprove but can’t actually stop them. Jack is the only OF diver who has any sponsorships, as I understand it, so he needs to be a little bit more careful. Some of them are considering maybe being more explicit once the Olympics are done and/or they retire from diving.
 
From what I know from what the various divers have said, they did not inform team GB that they were doing OnlyFans (they’re not olbligated to). They all, of course, are limiting what they do/show, but it seems more out of concern leading up to the Olympics than anything. Team GB can disapprove but can’t actually stop them. Jack is the only OF diver who has any sponsorships, as I understand it, so he needs to be a little bit more careful. Some of them are considering maybe being more explicit once the Olympics are done and/or they retire from diving.
They are only saying they more do more to keep the subs coming in....
 
That's 8 months of extra subs...

…why would anyone continue to subscribe solely on the vague promise of something that might happen in eight months. If that’s all they want they can unsubscribe now and check back in August
 
Be
…why would anyone continue to subscribe solely on the vague promise of something that might happen in eight months. If that’s all they want they can unsubscribe now and check back in August
Well they have kept subscribing so far...
 
So, I guess we will need to wait for him to retire from diving. he is 28 already... so I´m not sure how many years of career he will have left.
That just sounds so wrong, I know for a sportsperson in certain disciplines that age is nearing the end of their career, but in general terms, he’s 28, get the zimmer frame ready:joy:
 
1. I have joined his OF and have completely changed my thinking and feeling and attitude towards Jack - I was happy to take what was posted here; seek more of him from him; view him as an object.

However, since joining, I've grown up! Posting his stuff here, for free, simply isn't fair to Jack because it is a way that he tries to make money to secure a better financial future. We can all understand that.

2. Jack truly has heart and understanding. He knows guys want more (he realises that the majority of his "fans" are male) but asks that people respect there are his red lines, but also the conditions relating to who and what he is as a representative of British diving.

3. He says that he enjoys guys looking at him, enjoys that he is found to be attractive, enjoys that he is showing his body, enjoys that he is posing in various underwear - even buying a jockstrap because "fans" want to see him model it.

4. By his admission he is doing more, showing more, and building his confidence compared to where he was at the start. Quite clearly there are pics of him hard in underwear and holding his dick - this is more than he thought he would do at the start.

5. He sells his underwear, worn, but not used! The money he makes isn't always kept by him and he makes donations to LGBT+ charities

6. In a recent video he swaps underwear with another British diver (I won't mention his name in case I can't, but it's public on OF). We don't see them stripping but some of the comments about cock sizes are homoerotic!

7. He answers Qs. Frankly, honestly... He has his red lines, and he confirms that he is uncut "I'm British, not American if you know what I mean" - but while he answered the question, he didn't appreciate the question. He's been asked to state the size of his cock, but this is a red line and he won't state, but his answer is delightful - I paraphrase - 'Don't rush in wanting to see everything as that destroys the mystery, the excitement. If you join, see my penis, well what else is there?'. Excellent answer.

8. He is very open to and encourages ideas that are within his control and respect them.

9. He states that the Attitude shoot was fun, but he was 17 and regrets doing some of the photos. He remarks that Chris Mears had done a shoot showing his bum and felt he had to do the same.

I think this is a very open and honest answer and commands respect. It is a concern that he was 17, as under 18 is regarded as a child and any nude pics would be illegal, so I'm not sure how Attitude got around that.

10. It doesn't matter what you horny bunch want, Jack is on a journey. He is producing photos/videos that show more than he thought he would do. He goes a lot of himself in the Q&A sessions - which must be difficult as I imagine a lot of the Qs are shallow gays asking "How big are you... Will you show your cock... Would you do...."

It's £10 a month. I find Jack exceptionally handsome and adorable, very sincere, keen to produce, keen to make members happy, sells underwear, raises money for charities, wears other men's underwear, interacts and even states his mother and father are very aware and that his father suggested he di IF to raise his social media profile!. And yes, all of the British diving team who have OF accounts were spoken to about content, but as Jack says, his photos are adult but not inappropriate are within the legal guidelines of OF and are meant to be viewed in that context. But if people leak his content he has no control and that causes problems as unintended consequences arise
 
1. I have joined his OF and have completely changed my thinking and feeling and attitude towards Jack - I was happy to take what was posted here; seek more of him from him; view him as an object.

However, since joining, I've grown up! Posting his stuff here, for free, simply isn't fair to Jack because it is a way that he tries to make money to secure a better financial future. We can all understand that.

2. Jack truly has heart and understanding. He knows guys want more (he realises that the majority of his "fans" are male) but asks that people respect there are his red lines, but also the conditions relating to who and what he is as a representative of British diving.

3. He says that he enjoys guys looking at him, enjoys that he is found to be attractive, enjoys that he is showing his body, enjoys that he is posing in various underwear - even buying a jockstrap because "fans" want to see him model it.

4. By his admission he is doing more, showing more, and building his confidence compared to where he was at the start. Quite clearly there are pics of him hard in underwear and holding his dick - this is more than he thought he would do at the start.

5. He sells his underwear, worn, but not used! The money he makes isn't always kept by him and he makes donations to LGBT+ charities

6. In a recent video he swaps underwear with another British diver (I won't mention his name in case I can't, but it's public on OF). We don't see them stripping but some of the comments about cock sizes are homoerotic!

7. He answers Qs. Frankly, honestly... He has his red lines, and he confirms that he is uncut "I'm British, not American if you know what I mean" - but while he answered the question, he didn't appreciate the question. He's been asked to state the size of his cock, but this is a red line and he won't state, but his answer is delightful - I paraphrase - 'Don't rush in wanting to see everything as that destroys the mystery, the excitement. If you join, see my penis, well what else is there?'. Excellent answer.

8. He is very open to and encourages ideas that are within his control and respect them.

9. He states that the Attitude shoot was fun, but he was 17 and regrets doing some of the photos. He remarks that Chris Mears had done a shoot showing his bum and felt he had to do the same.

I think this is a very open and honest answer and commands respect. It is a concern that he was 17, as under 18 is regarded as a child and any nude pics would be illegal, so I'm not sure how Attitude got around that.

10. It doesn't matter what you horny bunch want, Jack is on a journey. He is producing photos/videos that show more than he thought he would do. He goes a lot of himself in the Q&A sessions - which must be difficult as I imagine a lot of the Qs are shallow gays asking "How big are you... Will you show your cock... Would you do...."

It's £10 a month. I find Jack exceptionally handsome and adorable, very sincere, keen to produce, keen to make members happy, sells underwear, raises money for charities, wears other men's underwear, interacts and even states his mother and father are very aware and that his father suggested he di IF to raise his social media profile!. And yes, all of the British diving team who have OF accounts were spoken to about content, but as Jack says, his photos are adult but not inappropriate are within the legal guidelines of OF and are meant to be viewed in that context. But if people leak his content he has no control and that causes problems as unintended consequences arise
Are you part of this PR team ?
 
1. I have joined his OF and have completely changed my thinking and feeling and attitude towards Jack - I was happy to take what was posted here; seek more of him from him; view him as an object.

However, since joining, I've grown up! Posting his stuff here, for free, simply isn't fair to Jack because it is a way that he tries to make money to secure a better financial future. We can all understand that.

2. Jack truly has heart and understanding. He knows guys want more (he realises that the majority of his "fans" are male) but asks that people respect there are his red lines, but also the conditions relating to who and what he is as a representative of British diving.

3. He says that he enjoys guys looking at him, enjoys that he is found to be attractive, enjoys that he is showing his body, enjoys that he is posing in various underwear - even buying a jockstrap because "fans" want to see him model it.

4. By his admission he is doing more, showing more, and building his confidence compared to where he was at the start. Quite clearly there are pics of him hard in underwear and holding his dick - this is more than he thought he would do at the start.

5. He sells his underwear, worn, but not used! The money he makes isn't always kept by him and he makes donations to LGBT+ charities

6. In a recent video he swaps underwear with another British diver (I won't mention his name in case I can't, but it's public on OF). We don't see them stripping but some of the comments about cock sizes are homoerotic!

7. He answers Qs. Frankly, honestly... He has his red lines, and he confirms that he is uncut "I'm British, not American if you know what I mean" - but while he answered the question, he didn't appreciate the question. He's been asked to state the size of his cock, but this is a red line and he won't state, but his answer is delightful - I paraphrase - 'Don't rush in wanting to see everything as that destroys the mystery, the excitement. If you join, see my penis, well what else is there?'. Excellent answer.

8. He is very open to and encourages ideas that are within his control and respect them.

9. He states that the Attitude shoot was fun, but he was 17 and regrets doing some of the photos. He remarks that Chris Mears had done a shoot showing his bum and felt he had to do the same.

I think this is a very open and honest answer and commands respect. It is a concern that he was 17, as under 18 is regarded as a child and any nude pics would be illegal, so I'm not sure how Attitude got around that.

10. It doesn't matter what you horny bunch want, Jack is on a journey. He is producing photos/videos that show more than he thought he would do. He goes a lot of himself in the Q&A sessions - which must be difficult as I imagine a lot of the Qs are shallow gays asking "How big are you... Will you show your cock... Would you do...."

It's £10 a month. I find Jack exceptionally handsome and adorable, very sincere, keen to produce, keen to make members happy, sells underwear, raises money for charities, wears other men's underwear, interacts and even states his mother and father are very aware and that his father suggested he di IF to raise his social media profile!. And yes, all of the British diving team who have OF accounts were spoken to about content, but as Jack says, his photos are adult but not inappropriate are within the legal guidelines of OF and are meant to be viewed in that context. But if people leak his content he has no control and that causes problems as unintended consequences arise

If you hadn't mad this a manifesto, people would have been more likely to read and care about what you posted.
 
It always amazes me when people come to the Large Penis Support Group decrying sexual content or just material being shared. You're not these celebrities' friend or protector. You may imagine a parasocial relationship with them but you don't have one. They don't know you. You don't have to read a thread but you cannot regulate or control it. You are here for dick like the rest of us.
 
It always amazes me when people come to the Large Penis Support Group decrying sexual content or just material being shared. You're not these celebrities' friend or protector. You may imagine a parasocial relationship with them but you don't have one. They don't know you. You don't have to read a thread but you cannot regulate or control it. You are here for dick like the rest of us.

Not being a dick is not the same as imagining a parasocial relationship lol. It’s pretty simple. For the most part they’re nice guys, they treat their fans well, and people want to reciprocate.