Jack laugher

Someone suggested Ross on the post and the account responded with loads of eye emojis, so I think you could be right.

Also, I found this photo of him and he’s wearing a similar looking chain on the same wrist.

View attachment 242187091

I really hope he does manage to rope Tom and Dan in though.
Ross makes sense as I think Jack knows him the most. Tom seems unlikely as he’s “famous” and lives in LA.
 
Also I applaud his awareness of just how much the gays love him and the other brit divers - he knows it will instantly catch our attention and thus give his new underbrand a firm footing right from the get-go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jkc
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I don’t find Ross Haslam attractive. 🙊
Each to their own but I think Ross is one of the best looking divers out there IMHO. Handsome, great build, peachy butt - what’s not to love haha