Jack laugher

Is there some diving related reason he wears speedos that are clearly too small to fully cover his ass or is he just fun like that?
He intentionally wears a size smaller to give himself “aerodynamic advantage” apprarently.
 
Is there some diving related reason he wears speedos that are clearly too small to fully cover his ass or is he just fun like that?
I recall a Tom Daley interview on the Graham Norton show where he was asked this question and his response was they are tight to hold everything in place and to avoid things flopping about.
 
I saw his shower video where he wears the white briefs. It’s an extremely hot video and I hope he keeps this type of content up!

You do see his ass, but the dick isn’t as visible. It looks like there’s thicker fabric in the front, unfortunately, so he doesn’t give as clear of a view. Just want to give people fair expectations. But at least his butt is fully visible!