Jack merridew

Anyone have a review of the video he posted yesterday on OF?
It’s pretty hot. He is changing outfits to get ready for a Grindr date. So you see him shower and show off his ass/bulge a few times. But no frontal at all. He also takes a moment to show off his bare feet if people are into that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noname224
Did it ever occur to you that he was lying...? He looks bigger than 6/6.5... but what do, I know... They say TV adds a few pound... Maybe it adds a few inches too... ‍♂️

That's b/c you are not good at judging the size of things... Go look around your house and guess how big things are and then measure them...
 
As a close follower of Jack's bulge over the years, I completely agree. Jack always has a decent one...but this is on a totally different level. I suspect their is either a pouch in that underwear, a strap or he is wearing a cock ring. It looks completely out of proportion to the past images we have seen. I just hope he is not pumping.

Agreed. I've never seen that kind of massive bulge from jack before!
 
No. How many men, the genuinely and exceptionally endowed, have ever claimed to have a more mid-ranged endowment? (though still very respectable if he is measuring correctly)

Did it ever occur to you that he was lying...? He looks bigger than 6/6.5... but what do, I know... They say TV adds a few pound... Maybe it adds a few inches too... ‍♂️
 
As a close follower of Jack's bulge over the years, I completely agree. Jack always has a decent one...but this is on a totally different level. I suspect their is either a pouch in that underwear, a strap or he is wearing a cock ring. It looks completely out of proportion to the past images we have seen. I just hope he is not pumping.
I’m pretty sure he’s just a little past a semi in all of them. In the videos it’s very firm. I don’t think anything out of the ordinary is going in sown there, just wants to be impactful hahaha
 
I mean, he never said he would show full frontal, we knew what we were getting by subscribing! maybe he'll change his mind along the way, but I'm okay with the content as it is right now.
 
i think he eventually will give in and do a full frontal.
for now the teasing and the butt pics are doing well enough, but it won't be long until people get bored of just that and unsubscribe. and onlyfans is a good reliable source of income for someone like him who gets all his videos demonetized and only makes money off them when he's doing sponsored videos. so he'll have to decide whether he wants to keep having a reliable source of income or going back to what things were prior to onlyfans.
if he's smart he can use it as a way to make even more money. he can get a sponsor from adammale and advertise the toys on his youtube channel, and then in the video tell people to go to his onlyfans to watch him use the stuff adammale sent him. he'll get money from the sponsorship plus a bunch of people that'll subscribe to his onlyfans to see that video
 
i think he eventually will give in and do a full frontal.
for now the teasing and the butt pics are doing well enough, but it won't be long until people get bored of just that and unsubscribe. and onlyfans is a good reliable source of income for someone like him who gets all his videos demonetized and only makes money off them when he's doing sponsored videos. so he'll have to decide whether he wants to keep having a reliable source of income or going back to what things were prior to onlyfans.
if he's smart he can use it as a way to make even more money. he can get a sponsor from adammale and advertise the toys on his youtube channel, and then in the video tell people to go to his onlyfans to watch him use the stuff adammale sent him. he'll get money from the sponsorship plus a bunch of people that'll subscribe to his onlyfans to see that video
That's actually a very nice idea. He could promote and demonstrate Adammale toys on his OnlyFans. Also, since he has such a cute butt, he should do a series titled "learning how to bottom", a jorney to cure his asshole issues and finally get pounded properly hehe.