Jack merridew

I unsubscribed in January 2022 because he stopped putting effort in. He stopped posting edited videos and barely posted at all. I'm okay with not seeing his dick, of course, but it got very scammy when Jack would ignore his OF for months at a time. What content has he been posting over the last year? Has it only been those random, lackluster photos? Or anything more hot?
 
I unsubscribed in January 2022 because he stopped putting effort in. He stopped posting edited videos and barely posted at all. I'm okay with not seeing his dick, of course, but it got very scammy when Jack would ignore his OF for months at a time. What content has he been posting over the last year? Has it only been those random, lackluster photos? Or anything more hot?
i think he mostly hasn't posted. aside from these type of photos, i think he's been somewhat m.i.a.
if you go into your expires subscriptions on onlyfans, it'll actually tell you how many new posts have been made since you unsubscribed
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted492746
I unsubscribed in January 2022 because he stopped putting effort in. He stopped posting edited videos and barely posted at all. I'm okay with not seeing his dick, of course, but it got very scammy when Jack would ignore his OF for months at a time. What content has he been posting over the last year? Has it only been those random, lackluster photos? Or anything more hot?
I hadn't subbed for a very long time, for similar reasons. I took advantage of one of his recent discount offers to take another look. It's more of the same type of posting that he has always done, but with one change ... he posted a new underwear try on video recently, but did so as a PPV. From the preview & description it's no more revealing than any of his many previous ones but this time, lucky us, we get the privilege of paying twice! He actually had the cheek to word the PPV message as if we should all be thrilled that he had sent it, and if we were really lucky we might get to pay for another one this month too. Sod that, unsubscribed immediately.
 
He will post on twitter/insta every couple of months with a "I'm back" post... repost the same bunch of pics on OF than he also posted to twitter/insta.. then disappear again... :pensive:
probably when he needs some extra cash.
he used to do the same shit with youtube. disappear for a long period of time, then come back, post a few more videos, then disappear again
 
Should we give up on ever seeing it? I kinda hoped some ex of his would be kind enough to leak a pic.
Mentally I have accepted it....but will always harbor a lingering hope he becomes a hott mess and finally shows it. The irony is he objectively has a really nice fucking cock and looks like a hefty set of nuts too. Crime he doesn't show em off.
 
Mentally I have accepted it....but will always harbor a lingering hope he becomes a hott mess and finally shows it. The irony is he objectively has a really nice fucking cock and looks like a hefty set of nuts too. Crime he doesn't show em off.
Exactly! He acts like he's ashamed but his package is the perfect size to me.