jack off too much?

I think that you should stop for a few days.
I used to jack 3-4 times every day, non stop for like 2 years or even more (i know, that's a long time). I still do it but is not as enjoyable as it used to and unfortunately i don't even get hard sometimes while masturbating or watching porn. so be careful with overdoing it too much, u'll loose the sensitivity!
 
I'm not sure about the sensitivity issue, if I jack I can usually with porn stimuli cum in an about 15min. But if a woman does it to me it only takes 5min. so I think it is more a mind thing than physical thing.
 
Depends if your doing it is interfering with your having a life . . .

Yep..I agree..I had reality check months ago and aware that is THE sign I am doing way too much also. It is so addictive..hard tough call saying no to self pleasures. :rolleyes:
 
I don't know how often you have sex, but I wanna share my experience cus it could be relevant.
I jacked off ALOT (about as much as you) thru my early teen years, and now I'm actually fairly desensitized when I have actual sex. Takes me ALOT longer to cum than is normal...which works out alright for my boyfriend but after 90 minutes he gets to the point where he'd get sore if we kept going, and I still haven't came....which can be a drag. Not SURE if this desensitizing was caused my "too much jacking" but you may wanna look into it more, perhaps even ask your doctor.
 
i only wank once a day or once ever other day, i jsut feel i get more pleasure if i hold out on it longer than a day and doing it every day will lead up to a day where it's not pleasurable
 
1-3 times a day is well within totally normal ranges in a normal healthy man, as long as it's not actually causing you problems then you can rest easy, or rather rest jerky or whatever LOL
 
It's a simple answer.

It's too much when YOU feel it's too much, think about these

1) You become obsessed with jerking off where it distracts you from every day routines and from growing as a person?

2) It stops you from having a good sexual relation with people/partner?

3) Your penis hurts with excess jerking?

4) You're hurting about something or feel upset, so you jerk off?

If you feel you are after going through this thread, then you probably are. But don't worry, I doubt many people jerk off too much.
 
well sometimes when im havin like phone sex while jerkin and pausin for pics i last for a long time but when i take my hand away its so hard it feels tight and it like about to tear my skin or something , is this bad?
 
My first knee-jerk response is "you can never jack off too much".....
However, after carefully re-considering my original position I would
now be inclined to respond "you can never jack off too much!"


:biggrin1: I seriously laughed out loud! Also, I agree. In fact, I totally support your masturbation and only wish 3 times a day was something I could achieve regularly (maybe if I didn't waste soooo much time edging:tongue:).
 
I read the other day that we should cum at least once a day to keep things healthy down there, so you're just doing your bit to keep healthy. I sometimes jack twice a day, but always jack at least once a day. Like the others have said your body will tell you if you're doing it too much
 
girls dont care how often you jack off as long as you can last >17 seconds in bed
also it's kind of hot that you can jack off so many times. nice knowing that you can always be ready to go.
 
well sometimes when im havin like phone sex while jerkin and pausin for pics i last for a long time but when i take my hand away its so hard it feels tight and it like about to tear my skin or something , is this bad?


Not bad at all dude!! Basically you are edging when you keep starting and stopping and when it stays so hard, you're obviously pretty horned up. Nothing at all bad or wrong with your cock. You're just a horny guy!

Relax and enjoy your j/o sessions.