bewearsus40
Expert Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2019
- Posts
- 166
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 210
- Points
- 88
- Location
- San Juan (Puerto Rico)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
Damn I thought it was on dvd alreadyWe need volunteers lol
i read an article on the difference between theatrical and director’s cut. Made no mention if that part was extended however I noticed it was shown in the new trailerWell whoever sees the extended cut should keep us all informed.
I just saw the director's cut tonight and unfortunately there is no additional nudity.
for sure. I just saw the director’s cut last week and pretty soon I’ll be able to have his entire nude scene all to myself. Slooooomoooo and high definition baby!Just a reminder that the movie will be out on digital on the 24th. I'm sure it'll hit torrents even earlier.
he is definitely uncutIs he uncut?
Kinda a spoilerWhy are there weird red splotches all over his dick? Movie spoiler?
Supposedly the girl he “fucked” was a virgin and just allowed by the group to have sex. So the red on his dick is suppose to be blood due to her hymen being broken
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.