I liked him way more with a hairy chest and a normal body 
So you don't like the fact that he's trying to be healthier? Thats an odd take to have. Even odder that you think a normal body is the one thats not as healthy.I liked him way more with a hairy chest and a normal body![]()
This will come as a shock to you, but not everyone likes a muscular build, a lot of people like the average, not lean builds, dad bods are also hotSo you don't like the fact that he's trying to be healthier? Thats an odd take to have. Even odder that you think a normal body is the one thats not as healthy.
That has got to be the worst deadlift form I HAVE EVER SEEN.
It’s all I can think about. His lower back is fucked nowThat has got to be the worst deadlift form I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Also, Jack, may I spot you?
"normal" is subjective and you don't have to have abs to be healthy, let me have an opinion weirdo, why are you so triggered over me preferring his previous body type? I happen to like all body types but with him specifically I preferred his scrawny look, sue meSo you don't like the fact that he's trying to be healthier? Thats an odd take to have. Even odder that you think a normal body is the one thats not as healthy.
The hottest comedian. I wanna taste that ass so bad.
I hope he and Duchovny will fuck in thisLooking forward to his new series
He is shirtless several times and looks to be naked once or twice hopefully (or more)
Seems more like a movie ,duch character gives swinger vibesI hope he and Duchovny will fuck in this![]()
They probably made him for the roleSince when does he shave?![]()
His wife/girlfriend, baby mama makes him shave off all of his chest hair. He spoke about it in an interview sometime last year. Grounds for an immediate annulment.Since when does he shave?![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.