D D_skeaflea Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 26, 2008 Posts 197 Media 0 Likes 15 Points 103 Sexuality No Response D_skeaflea, Dec 9, 2008 #1 Which do you prefer to say? I say "jerking off", and can't stand the phrase "jacking off" for some reason that i'm not entirely sure of.
Which do you prefer to say? I say "jerking off", and can't stand the phrase "jacking off" for some reason that i'm not entirely sure of.
2 2322 Guest 2322, Dec 9, 2008 #2 "Jack," sounds more masculine to me. I prefer it. "Jerk," sounds disrespectful.
B B_JasonDawgxxx Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 22, 2008 Posts 5,255 Media 0 Likes 1,613 Points 148 Age 42 Location Beverly Hills Calif Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male B_JasonDawgxxx, Dec 9, 2008 #3 I think it just depends on what slips out.
B B_Austin Blue Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined May 28, 2008 Posts 570 Media 0 Likes 59 Points 113 Sexuality No Response B_Austin Blue, Dec 9, 2008 #4 I use both so I guess I'm bi-lingual ? :wank:
D D_skeaflea Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 26, 2008 Posts 197 Media 0 Likes 15 Points 103 Sexuality No Response D_skeaflea, Dec 9, 2008 #5 jason_els said: "Jack," sounds more masculine to me. Click to expand... It sounds too 1940s to me.
andrexx Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 45 Joined Aug 25, 2008 Posts 187 Media 45 Likes 33 Points 203 Location Minnesota Verification View Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Male andrexx, Dec 9, 2008 #6 I say things like, "I need to jerk", but never jerking off. Typically I say jacking off.
H Hairy_Legs 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Dec 13, 2008 Posts 21 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 86 Location Melbourne, Australia Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Male Hairy_Legs, Dec 16, 2008 #7 In Australia we call it jerking off.
MickeyLee Kneel Before Mod!! Staff member Moderator Gold Platinum Gold Media: 8 Joined Nov 3, 2008 Posts 50,384 Media 8 Likes 53,976 Points 618 Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight MickeyLee, Dec 16, 2008 #8 tug-a-nut or tug-n-nut? rub one out? not sure if the first one is too common. but i hear boys use the second term quite a bit. ML
tug-a-nut or tug-n-nut? rub one out? not sure if the first one is too common. but i hear boys use the second term quite a bit. ML
tlbuncut5 Cherished Member Media: 14 Joined Dec 9, 2008 Posts 820 Media 14 Likes 467 Points 128 Location Missouri Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male tlbuncut5, Dec 16, 2008 #9 My buddies and I say rubbing one off
camper joe Admired Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 2, 2006 Posts 2,740 Media 0 Likes 838 Points 193 Location North Carolina Sexuality No Response Gender Male camper joe, Dec 19, 2008 #10 A jerk can jack but not all Jacks can't jerk.
barkerfan Sexy Member Media: 6 Joined Aug 17, 2007 Posts 1,006 Media 6 Likes 49 Points 183 Age 53 Location From Milwaukee, WI. Now in S.C. Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male barkerfan, Dec 20, 2008 #11 I use both, but I think I use jerk more often.
crescendo69 Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 27, 2006 Posts 7,772 Media 0 Likes 223 Points 283 Age 73 Location Knoxville (Tennessee, United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male crescendo69, Dec 20, 2008 #12 Beat off is what I grew up with. But online I use JO a bit, so either term applies.