Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Final tidbit .. we went to gym and worked out with Travis but Fred walked funny the entire time to point Travis asked him if he had a cob up his ass .. .. he looked at me then Travis looked at me and was like no fucking way.. then he was like dude I thought you said you weren’t going to let him fuck you .. Fred said that it was actually fun ..

Travis .. turns out . To be the one guy that fucked him and left without satisfying him .. so I learned a lot about them two as we worked out.. .. and Travis kept putting the size of his dick down as he was like 5 inches (Fred was around 6 1/2 inches and nice n veiny — I forgot to mention that earlier)

It was few weeks. Before Fred decided to let me fuck him again but we did suck each other a lot and I got to kiss and suck on his nipples and his body and rim his ass a lot .. just no fucking ..

As for Travis.. his opinion then was no way was I going no where near his ass with my cock .. and that was first few months into college..

We were in showers one day and he sees me walking by sees my dick and tells Fred he needed to man up.. Fred told him that it felt so good

and yes I fucked Fred several times during the semester .. he stayed in my room more than he did his own)

I think things changed with Travis when I was putting on my gear and getting into position to practice. And he was in front of me and he noticed my bulge..

But that’s another story .. if wanna know about it.. let me know other than that hope you enjoyed this story.. and it is true story not fiction
Oh man, that was so Fucking HOT! You sure had me hard and ready to rock! Yes please, you must tell us about Travis, I'm sure it will stimulating reading. !!

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well things with me went on for few weeks .. there would be mornings he’d wake me up horny as hell wanting to do it.. and we did it.. I was normally a bottom for years but one day this guy wanted me to fuck him and I told him I wouldn’t know how it would go or how long I’d last .. .. and he understood that.. as I just got it inside him and pumped few times I got off ..

But he wanted it again I was like ok and did it again.. a couple weeks fucking him I was beginning to last longer.. so I went from lasting 2 minutes to 20 minutes to half hour

so it was then I became versatile.. but seemed like I became more of a top than bottom but I was fine with anything as long as we both were satisfied ..

After Fred and I did it one morning.. we went took showers and guess who was there.. sweet little Travis.. this yng man .. was living proof don’t let a guys body size fool you.. I stood 5 11 to 6 ft tall.. and the top of his head was right below my chin.. so prob 5ft 6 inches tall.. the outline of his chest and nipples was firm and as went down to his stomach was soft to the touch not hard like his chest was..

From what I’ve seen in showers .. his ass was so nice bubble butt .. anyhow hope get the idea how he kind of looks. I’ll try to find a pic online of another guy that looks about like him..

We enter the showers and he says going to class with a sore ass again.. Fred. Says not really.. said his ass was getting nicely adjusted and used to it .. I grabbed Travis plumed him over onto the stall with me and began massaging his shoulders with his ass toward me . And told him to tell me about himself..

First thing he said was he had Fred first so I got stuck with his leftovers .. I said yeah I heard what you did .. used him and lost him .. he said it wasn’t anything like that.. he just thought Fred wasn’t into it that’s why he never bothered him again.. not to mention that he had tried to get Fred to duck him but never would ..

I turned him around got him facing me.. reached around picked him up by his ass and leaned him against the wall.. and told him I’ll take Fred’s place .. as my finger was rubbing around his asshole.. I can feel his dick getting hard Fred was smiling as I teased the hell out of Travis. I never paid attention to the room as to see if anyone else was there but I did take a quick look.. and lickily it was just us three there ..at the moment . I leaned in and turned my head and acted like I was going to bite his neck then began kissing it and licking the water and probably soap he hadn’t rinsed off yet..

I began kneeling down and he went along with me as his feet were back on the floor .. his dick was right there at my face and I began sucking it.. and he puts his hands on my head pushing downwards and began fucking my mouth .. shoved in and held it there as he came I didn’t know what was better.. his cum shooting in my mouth or his cock throbbing so hard in my mouth as he did it …

Fred says to him.. told you he can suck dick pretty good .. I stood up and Travis saw my erect cock and was like holy fuck .. and began stroking it.. and said too bad we have classes .. I said my last class was at 2 .. he said his was at three .. Fred said 2 also..

Travis says to Fred who invited him.. Fred says he wants to be there when he ducks your ass then we will see whose walking with a sore ass .. I said either that or a threesome. .. Travis says that’s sounds like fun.. said never been in one of those.. we showered off and got dressed and went to class .. which I was 10 minutes late for .. the teacher asked me three questions since I felt like I was too smart to show up for class on time..

He asked them and I got all three right and he said sit down .. and went back to teaching class

mall I can think about was picking up Travis by his ass and had him basicly at my mercy .. and he loved it ..

We’ll time for class hehe and for the day to end..

next part is we get together at my place and talk until things calmed down out in the halls then it was a lot of talking .. Travis asked me who taught me to be so assertive like that but be gentle at same time.. I told him I did.. I just do what I like to do that feels good to me and hope whoever I am with enjoys it..

He tells me all he had ever known was quick blowjobs and quick fucks nothing like that we did in the showers ..

I smiled and told him maybe I should show him how it felt all over from head to toe.. his face turned red ..

Fred says how about he goes to the store get some chips and stuff and come back in about 30 minutes then he’d join us .. Travis quickly says ok.. like we were wasting time already .. as he was always hard by the obvious hard on in his pants ..

I took my shirt off and helped take his shirt off and kissed him and him kissing back which was a total shock as he was a great kisser I kicked my shoes off and raised my feet took socks off and then I took his socks off and took his pants and undershorts off .. he was totally erect .. says sorry it wasn’t bigger .. I said nothing wrong with that cock .. a nice solid 5 inches I’d say

I picked him up and laid him in the bed .. and I told him we all have sensitive areas . For me it was my nipples.. .. I didn’t have big studs in them now but small ones that can barely see them.. .. and I went to suck on his nipples .. I said there’s soft and gentle and did it that way .. then there’s more assertive sucking with a little teeth action. And then sucking that hard nipple like a nipple on a bottle .. and started sucking it And he puts his hand on my head presses my lips harder on his nipple as I sucked it.. then I did the other one ..

And now some guys have more than one sensual area.. and told him his. Nipples was definitely one of them..

I went back up and kissed him and told him I know this isn’t his first time.. he says doing it this was is.. he said any other way he and whoever he be with would already be done and gone separate ways ..And he tells me to keep showing him ..

I told him if I find areas that really excites him let me know .. and if areas he didn’t like let me know.. because right now it’s up to me to make sure being pleasured in a good way..

He teased me and says when was I going to pull out the belts and whips and hand cuffs .. I smiled and said how did you know what was under my bed.. his face went from a smile to oh shit look.. I told him I didn’t have anything like that here but if ever wanted to ..

I laid my head on his chest and told him to run his finger tips. Down my back .. he did left side right side and down the middle feeling the scars all over my back..!he says what the fuck happened .. I said to everyone that sees them and asked I tell them I wrecked my bike years ago and those scars are from rocks and sticks and stuff that had to be dug out of my skin..

But honestly I met a guy that was into more extreme things .. and I kind of enjoy pain at times .. so he tells me if I wanted to stop just say so and he would.. .. and the problem was I never said stop .. he says that’s fucked up . I said it was in a way.. but it made me feel so alive and not to mention I ejaculated all over the floor in front of me just from the pain he did to me..

That why I said we all have our sensitive areas and sometimes you learn that strange shit like that kind of pain and stimulation can be such a turn on..

Travis asked me if I ever went back .. I said well I wrecked my bike about 5 times.. .. and while wrecking a bike may not be his thing … he started laughing.. that receiving pain may not be your thing but you may learn inflicting it might

to be continued .. got to put certain fellows to bed .. next part I’ll start right away..

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Travis said if he was to try that he’d want me to do it.. as he thinks he would be able to trust me.. I told him if and when .. let me know .. may use it as a reason to go to my place for a weekend ..

… I have my own place .. got a friend at this time watching it as I got adjusted to the schedule.. then I was going to move back home and live there and go to classes ….

I told Travis there’s a locked door leads to bottom floor of the place .. he was like ok…

I went back to sucking his nipples some more and kissed my way to his stomach and he watched as I approached his cock but went around it instead as I wanted to explore the rest of his body. .. rest of the front. And still had the back to explore .. ..

Got to his feet massaging his feet and toes.. never had I seen such nice toes on a guy.. trimmed perfectly and. Looked well taken care of.. I kissed the top of his feet.. and put them together and sucked on the big toes.. .. he puts his finger in his mouth pressing his teeth against it.. I asked him what’s wrong.. he says that’s one of his sensitive parts.. .. pulls one foot to his mouth and sucked each of his toes and says he didn’t understand why he liked that but he does .

That is why you take time exploring a persons body.. even your own.. so when someone gets to them you kind of know what to expect .. I sucked his big toe and ran my tongue between ear toe and he puts his hands over his face moaning oh god.. .. and I rubbed his smaller toes with my lips .. and he was breathing kind of hard .. I stopped to let him gain his composure..

He says as catching his breathe wondering how something like that can feel so good .. I said what feels good to some but it dont. Others..

I moved his leg over and had him lay down on his stomach and he rested his head on his hands with a pillow underneath .. and I went up And had his legs apart some. And I moved up enough to let my cock. Rub between his cheeks and let the head find the hole.. ..

I think he was about to freak out and I told him I would stick my dick inside him until he was ready he said ok.. even though my precum was making his hole wet as it stayed there.. .. I went up and kissed the back of his neck and then kissed each side of and sucked his earlobes .. and worked my way down his back and made it to the top of his crack.. I grabbed each cheek of his bubble ass pushed up some exposing his sweet hole to me.. so I can lick it few times .. .. I told him get up on his knees and rest his head on pillow.. I was in heaven.. seeing that hole just waiting for attention so I wet a finger and penetrated his ass with it and wet it few more times until I was able to get some movement and began to slowly finger his ass .. I kept using more spit and slid it in all way. And felt his prostate.. told him if he feels that he was like fuck yeah .. I said that my finger stimulating your prostate .. as I did this I looked between his legs saw head of his dick and Irma was releasing a lot of precum so I stroked couple times letting it go into my hand.. then I used same finger with his precum and it made him so slick ..z

I rimmed and fingered for a while stopping few times as he said he felt like he was about to cum..

.. I said roll over let’s see that cock .. I went down on it sucking up the precum and he says he wanted to suck my dick..
So we swapped places And he got between my legs took it in his hand wrapped it around base of my dick and began sucking ..

I can tell right away he had sucked a few dicks as he would suck on it some. Aand get more of the shaft wet as he went down on it.. and I felt it go down his throat I told him fuck suck that dick.. and he deepthroated it five to six times in a row and .

dhere was a knock on the door.. it was Fred .. he unlocked the door comes in and locks it back and sees Travis giving my cock a very damned good blowjob..

He stripped off his clothes as he wasn’t going to waste any time .. .. he got beside Travis and Travis moved back and let Fred suck my dick some.. he tells Fred that cock was very suckable .. Fred said so was his( meaning Travis dick) as he went from my dick. To Travis and back to mine and Fred was ready to get busy as he sucked us both ..

Travis says He wants to have a seat.. gets up.. I reached under my pillow grabbed some lube and Fred lubed it up for us. And fingered Travis ass with it some..

He goes to sit on it as Fred holds it for him. It popped inside him pretty easily as where I rimmed and stretched his hole with my fingers and the lube .. it was very slick but he was still very tight as he lets me slide into his little by little .. I told him to pull back up some then slowly go back down.. relax and let the lube work in and he did that few more times taking more of me inside him..
.. I was moaning and saying oh fuck .. Travis was like what’s your problem you’re not the one with a big dick inside your little ass .. I said we can stop if want .. he started riding my dick and was like fuck no.. .. I can tell by the look on his face for a few it was hurting but he didn’t want to stop..

the more he rode my dick it was so slick and the harder he’d slide off some he’d ram it back in.. Fred said he was going to watch and he did as he watched my dick being devoured by his ass .. his did was flopping up and down and all around flinging precum everywhere ..

He lets it slide all the way in and stops.. breathing hard so needed to catch his breathe .. I sat up wrapped my arm around him and rolled him onto his back And told him if I get to rough tell me and also if wanted it tougher to let me know.. he says ok and tells Fred to get his cock up to his mouth so he can suck on it.. ..

So slowly going bat first I picked up the pace a little at a time After a few thrusts inside him I got faster and I heard him moaning as he sucked freds dick.. .. I put my hands on his hips. Held him there as I began to pound him harder and I figured he’d tell me slow down but he never .. Fred said he was about to cum.. Travis pulled Fred’s dick out of his mouth but left his mouth open as Fred’s dick shot some into his mouth and some over shooting it the Travis stuck back into his mouth swallowing his cum..

He stopped sucking and held onto. Fred’s dick and started moaning a little then a lot.. I went to slow down .. he says no keep going so I did and moaned again few more times and. Says oh damn .. .. I can feel his asshole tightening up. And relaxing around my shaft .. as he kept on moaning . .. almost sounding like I was killing him.. next thing Fred and I know .. Travis began shooting cum up his stomach and chest and one spirt shot over his head.. .. ..

I asked him where did he want it.. he said shove it in hard and hold it.. soon as he said that I did that as I had started cumming and he was like fuck yeah give me the power .. and it was a few powerful squirts as I felt them coming out of my dick..

Fred leaned down. Same time I did and we licked the cum off of Travis’s chest n belly .. then Fred kissed me .. tongue and all.. then Travis sat up kissed us both and laid back down and says that was awesome..

TBC.. little chat afterwards ..

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We laid there talking and Travis says that one thing was for sure now and that was his ass was no longer a virgin..

I told him and Fred that both of them have very nice asses. And I appreciate them letting me have some fun with them..
Travis says when he saw my hard cock he was about to back out on getting fucked .. but then he saw it and said fuck it and went for it

I told him I was glad he did ..

and now Travis began asking where I lived and why was I here .. I said well if I wasn’t here we wouldn’t be doing this .. he says true then came up with the idea that we move into my place together .. I said yeah the house does have three bedrooms.. he said fuck that .. why use three bedrooms when we can sleep in one..

I said just as long as you stay away from the locked door .. Travis says again.. fuck that.. we gonna check that shit out ..
Fred says what locked door .. I told him what it was and what it involved.. he asked me a question about that kind of stuff.. he wondered if it was same thing I’d take a belt and sling it over your shoulder over and over until your back is sore..

I said yeah.. and it can get pretty rough. And let him feel my back.. I had some on my chest but the hair won’t let them show thank goodness ..

Next chapter prob won’t post here zz as if anyone knows what can happen behind “ the locked door “. It’s just a topic And type of sex not everyone is into..

And I don’t post it on here no where as there’s no topic about the subject

LuneraRossette

1st Like
Media
Moncks Corner, South Carolina,United States
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We laid there talking and Travis says that one thing was for sure now and that was his ass was no longer a virgin..

I told him and Fred that both of them have very nice asses. And I appreciate them letting me have some fun with them..
Travis says when he saw my hard cock he was about to back out on getting fucked .. but then he saw it and said fuck it and went for it

and now Travis began asking where I lived and why was I here .. I said well if I wasn’t here we wouldn’t be doing this .. he says true then came up with the idea that we move into my place together .. I said yeah the house does have three bedrooms.. he said fuck that .. why use three bedrooms when we can sleep in one..

I said just as long as you stay away from the locked door .. Travis says again.. fuck that.. we gonna check that shit out ..
Fred says what locked door .. I told him what it was and what it involved.. he asked me a question about that kind of stuff.. he wondered if it was same thing I’d take a belt and sling it over your shoulder over and over until your back is sore..

I said yeah.. and it can get pretty rough. And let him feel my back.. I had some on my chest but the hair won’t let them show thank goodness ..

Next chapter prob won’t post here zz as if anyone knows what can happen behind “ the locked door “. It’s just a topic And type of sex not everyone is into..

Where will you post it bc im really into that stuff

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That was great, your sexual escapades with Fred and Travis were truly Hot!! Please post 'behind the locked door'. Most of us are liberal minded and would enjoy your account of the other side of that door. I'm intrigued and already feel turned on..!!

Vee90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Briefs soaked atm

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i posted the next chapter wont be posted here due to the type of sex that happens behind
'the locked door"---thought i had posted it earlier somewhere but apparently i didnt---so those who want to read it let me know and i will post it/reply pm to you

Scott1982

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i posted the next chapter wont be posted here due to the type of sex that happens behind
'the locked door"---thought i had posted it earlier somewhere but apparently i didnt---so those who want to read it let me know and i will post it/reply pm to you
Hott story love to read the next chapter thx

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
I would love to read it..!!

Reactions: Scott1982

clif

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time I jacked off with a freind me and my best freind was watching porn,we pulled our dicks through our boxers focusing on the movie while still glancing at each other I nutted harder than I ever my freind nutted hard to, we laughed like it was only the movie but based on the glances we knew it was more we never talked about it again.

Luisgv

1st Like
Media
I would love to read it!!!

SacMichaelCA

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to read it as well. No pressure.

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been busy last few days .. and sick .. went to doctor and it’s just severe allergies.. I thought it was bronchitis as my windpipe felt so tight

just give me couple more days and I’ll post what I got
Get well soon x