Jackpackage71 Onlyfans

E

ejoly

Do you have some cum videos to share? He's shared some on Reddit but like to see what his best OF vids are about

I'm sorry, sharing content is getting too tricky I'd rather not. He does different positions which is cool (not repetitive ha) and we can always see his face, it's worth the subscription tbh. He pushes the WS content a lot too if you're into that.

tstafford

Expert Member
Media
I'm sorry, sharing content is getting too tricky I'd rather not. He does different positions which is cool (not repetitive ha) and we can always see his face, it's worth the subscription tbh. He pushes the WS content a lot too if you're into that.
Omg yesssss I love WS

Reactions: canadian and ejoly

amx9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's decent length piss vids, but his pisses are all pretty small volume wise (and so a video of a single piss is comparatively short). He does combine them though, and there's a bunch of compilations of multiple pisses in one that make up for the small loads lol. I subbed (only the second or third OF I've actually paid for) and don't regret it at all. There's been one or two DMs of paid videos that I haven't really looked into, but it's only been a few days.

Reactions: ste321 and canadian
E

ejoly

What’s he share?

Mostly j/o with a rotation of 3-4 of the same angles I'd say, and some piss compilations. He just started posting duo stuff with a male friend, but I think it was only side-by-side j/o. My subscription expired around the same time. Few PPV which is cool because you can find a good chunk of content on main page.
He post a lot, like several times a day. Just an opinion, but for me it's started to be a bit overkill. Kinda quantity over quality approach.