Jackson Dean

I just wanna see more of Jackson =)

He’s so much more cute than the rest of his squad and he actually doesn’t seem like a complete dumbass, like with Jacob day…that dude is gorgeous but when you hear him talk it makes you wonder if he ever passed high school ,he’s like a stereotypical dumb jock stoned who only knows a few words…… with him it would be like “just shut the fuck up and fuck me ,I don’t wanna hear you speak “ lol
 
I just discovered Jackson recently and I wished he got more love and attention but he doesn't seem like the fame hungry type like the others that do cringy things for views and followers. He seems like an absolute sweet heart which makes sense that he has been dating Paige for 2 years, but did anyone see his house tour and they have separate bedrooms? What's that all about.

Also does anyone know how Jackson was discovered?
 
I just discovered Jackson recently and I wished he got more love and attention but he doesn't seem like the fame hungry type like the others that do cringy things for views and followers. He seems like an absolute sweet heart which makes sense that he has been dating Paige for 2 years, but did anyone see his house tour and they have separate bedrooms? What's that all about.

Also does anyone know how Jackson was discovered?
I think that’s what makes Jackson sexy is the fact he’s not cringe like the other dudes and he does seem like a sweetheart but I’d imagine they sleep together but have separate rooms for content creation