Jackson O'doherty 2.0

TLDR; Jackson O'Doherty attitude sucks so much it's turned me off and I am over him completely.

Sorry I know this is old, but I completely agree, I used to think he was so hot, but his attitude was so shitty it really turned me off of him for the most part.
Like for example, when he ate a steak in the vegan restaurant, he posted the video on insta, people were like "we get it, you're trying to be edgy" and then he would delete the insta comments, then falsely claim these comments were un-aliving threats, which they clearly were not. He would make a claim against someone roasting him, then block them and delete their comment and then cry like a victim. He loves to dish it, but couldn't take it.


Anyway He did like a $4 promotion for his "new" OF so I tried it, and it was.. mediocre. If anyone has some of his old OF I would be happy to do a trade for his new OF even if it is .. okay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pereda and Alexis6
Sorry I know this is old, but I completely agree, I used to think he was so hot, but his attitude was so shitty it really turned me off of him for the most part.
Like for example, when he ate a steak in the vegan restaurant, he posted the video on insta, people were like "we get it, you're trying to be edgy" and then he would delete the insta comments, then falsely claim these comments were un-aliving threats, which they clearly were not. He would make a claim against someone roasting him, then block them and delete their comment and then cry like a victim. He loves to dish it, but couldn't take it.


Anyway He did like a $4 promotion for his "new" OF so I tried it, and it was.. mediocre. If anyone has some of his old OF I would be happy to do a trade for his new OF even if it is .. okay.
For me it was when he was pranked in Thailand by his friend who hired a trans hooker to fart on his face while he was sleeping. He shoved her off of him (which is understandable given the circumstance, he wasn't violent about it), and then he said something like "get that THING away from me." Really not OK
 
No. Still the same bs. He promotes a pic/videos every couple months. Just trying to keep people paying
Damn, and for that weak dick? He and Shammi should have done a couple of jerk off videos for the cameras back when they were big in 2016 and 2017 and lived off of that. I guarantee you they would have made millions.