Jackson o'doherty

For people mocking that cock, he's used it, or hiding it, to make millions. How much u made?
This thread's a disappointment though, he's naked all the time and it's just walls and walls of text here. Nothing.
And we thank you for adding more of the text you complain about and not post content.
 
I mean why he shouldn’t he be confident about himself. He’s very handsome, has a great body, a beautiful healthy penis (which is small yea). And obviously he knows how to work with his little one. The confidence is what makes him very attractive to me. I wouldn’t care about a baby dick.
 
I think Jackson is so sexy and love his attitude about his own dick. I love the size of it - I'm thinking around 4 inches but it looks lovely and I wish he would show it more. I've compiled all the dick pics I can see from the various videos, but first this - love it !
More of like 3-3.5 inches. At least he knows its tiny
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michaels34