Jacob bertrand

If he has to shelter in place, he's likely trolling the internet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Geep2b
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Shit, I thought it was him! But not him!
For moment I thought it was real but then I saw the rest of video and NOPE! not him.
 
3 things gave it way 1. His face for moment I thought it was Jacob but as soon the guy show his real face to moan it wasn't really Jacob. 2. The guy is wearing a cross necklace and Jacob wears a St. Christopher Coin/Medallion necklace not a CROSS. And 3. Jacob has a girlfriend and I follow him on Instagram and they're still together unless he's sexting a someone behind his girl back one could only hope.
 
3 things gave it way 1. His face for moment I thought it was Jacob but as soon the guy show his real face to moan it wasn't really Jacob. 2. The guy is wearing a cross necklace and Jacob wears a St. Christopher Coin/Medallion necklace not a CROSS. And 3. Jacob has a girlfriend and I follow him on Instagram and they're still together unless he's sexting a someone behind his girl back one could only hope.
Would prefer it was me if he was hahah
 
Jacob Bertrand born on March 6, 2000, a California native known for such roles as Henry in Nickelodeon's Marvin Marvin and as the title character in Disney XD Kirby Buckets, he has also done voice work for the films Rise of the Guardians and Paranorman. In 2013, he played Charlie Murphy in the TV movie Nick's Jinxed.jacob-bertrand-1528048120.jpg
93146ce18ca829dab03bb81f6d18e26f.jpg
jacob-bertrand-1504902788-1.jpg
jacob-bertrand-1501958160.jpg