yeh, something about his face is rly off imo.He'd look fine with a trimmed beard, but I don't think he's capable of keeping a clean look like that
yeh, something about his face is rly off imo.He'd look fine with a trimmed beard, but I don't think he's capable of keeping a clean look like that
nooo he's hotter and more daddy nowhis beard is so unattractive… like why
you can find some lookalikes at my local dollar treenooo he's hotter and more daddy now
Yeah, his face has never been the appeal for me. I'm just here for the fat assyou can find some lookalikes at my local dollar tree
I think it looks good too . I love Jake in the face but if he had bigger lips he would be sooo hot the beard hides the lips kinda so I think it makes him look hot lolI find the beard really sexy...I hope I'm not the only one.
I find the beard really sexy...I hope I'm not the only one.
Or maybe they just like men who actually have good beards, not just greasy armpit hair stuck to their face.You're not, and also most of the people who don't like the beard also like barely legal men who look adolescent, and in my personal opinion those kind of people are a red flag...![]()
If you caught the analogy - I am saying that his girlfriend is a cover up for him being gay - i.e. a “beard.” We all have mental health, take care of yourself as well. No need to mock others when you can’t catch up.damn, how did you go from "weird beard" to loose girlfriend lol
therapy helps overcome alot of issues.
Or maybe they just like men who actually have good beards, not just greasy armpit hair stuck to their face.
I fantasize about those two fucking meBro I feel like it’s wrong for me to say this, but I fantasize about him and Logan beating me up like high school bullies View attachment 73914361View attachment 73914341View attachment 73914351View attachment 73914381View attachment 73914371
that beard look so good on him
where is this from???And the HD Pic Collection
View attachment 15607941 View attachment 15607951 View attachment 15607961 View attachment 15607971 View attachment 15607981 View attachment 15607991 View attachment 15608001 View attachment 15608011 View attachment 15608021 View attachment 15608031 View attachment 15608041 View attachment 15608061
where is this from???
DefinitelyAnyone else think his ass eating skills are probably amazing!?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.