Jake paul

You're bored.

And you're right. But, I'm also tired of all the people on this forum dictating people's bodies and what they choose to do with them. Every time someone on here gets a tattoo then there's guaranteed to be someone upset over it. It's not like any of y'all are gonna get within spitting distance of them anyway.
 
And you're right. But, I'm also tired of all the people on this forum dictating people's bodies and what they choose to do with them. Every time someone on here gets a tattoo then there's guaranteed to be someone upset over it. It's not like any of y'all are gonna get within spitting distance of them anyway.

Sis why are you so pressed over our opinions on tatts? No one dictated what he should do.. They just said they hope he doesn’t get more tatts.. end of. Stop trying to cause arguments out of no where because no ones going to entertain your bored ass self. Dismissed bitch.
 
Sis why are you so pressed over our opinions on tatts? No one dictated what he should do.. They just said they hope he doesn’t get more tatts.. end of. Stop trying to cause arguments out of no where because no ones going to entertain your bored ass self. Dismissed bitch.

Lol sis I'm not even bothered. You're the ones getting your blood pressure up over some guys getting some ink. But continue to go off! :relieved: I didn't ask either of you to respond to me :sleeping:

You can dismiss yourself, i'm sure :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: notforprofit
There’s tasteful tats. But some of this fuckboys (Bieber) just cover themselves in random ink and end up looking like they rolled around in a printer cartridge.

Yeah don't get me wrong, there can be ugly tattoos, or tattoos that don't go go well together or make a cohesive look. But, at the end of the day it's all subjective.

I might find a tattoo ugly as fuck, but the person who has it on their body loves it. Maybe it has a deeper meaning to them. That's ALL that matters.
 
Lol sis I'm not even bothered. You're the ones getting your blood pressure up over some guys getting some ink. But continue to go off! :relieved: I didn't ask either of you to respond to me :sleeping:

You can dismiss yourself, i'm sure :p

You dont need to ask me to respond honey, and you clearly are bothered if you had the time to come onto this thread and make a stupid comment like that. Now as I previously stated: Dismissed bitch xo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tposesprostate
You dont need to ask me to respond honey, and you clearly are bothered if you had the time to come onto this thread and make a stupid comment like that. Now as I previously stated: Dismissed bitch xo

yikes the delusion is jumping out with this one.

You need help or sum? :mask: But you had the time to let your heart rate get up and respond :sob: You walking yourself into a corner babe you really did try it. This discussion is over. :kissing_heart: You should hit the ignore button if you have a problem.

:p Dismissed. :blush:
 
Only because I feel it was the original posters intent to sow seeds of dissent I'll show pictures of the person that made these allegations. If you know who they are then cool if now I'm not sharing their name in an open forum so that they can be harassed with questions about Jake Paul nudes.
Is there any truth on this?
 
Only because I feel it was the original posters intent to sow seeds of dissent I'll show pictures of the person that made these allegations. If you know who they are then cool if now I'm not sharing their name in an open forum so that they can be harassed with questions about Jake Paul nudes.
Probably just an attention seeker
 
  • Like
Reactions: abclou
Only because I feel it was the original posters intent to sow seeds of dissent I'll show pictures of the person that made these allegations. If you know who they are then cool if now I'm not sharing their name in an open forum so that they can be harassed with questions about Jake Paul nudes.
Here is the link for this, for those wondering. dustinsohn