Jake Steed

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the links and downloads, good stuff there.

I wonder if one day Jake or some of the other monsters will come to Oz and do some movies here, cos I know there are quite a few chicks here in Oz that wouldn't mind a go at them. Dream on sort of stuff though I bet, but thanks for the links though!:wink:

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
According to Wikipedia

"On June 7, 2000, he was arrested on charges of corporal injury to a spouse and false imprisonment. Bail was set at $500,000, which was posted by a bonding company after Steed paid the 10% fee. He never showed up for his trial date in 2001, the bonding company was forced to forfeit the bail and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He is reported to have fled the country and is living in South America.
In the year 2001, prestigious X-Rated Critics Organization held their 17th Annual Awards show where they honored Jake by inducting him into the XRCO Hall of Fame. He was noted for his long-standing work of 12 years in the industry. He is the youngest male to ever be inducted into the critics Hall of Fame. Jake Steed retired in 2001 and has not appeared in any films since then.
Since that time, several more editions of "Chillin' with Jake Steed: Freaks, Flows, and Hos" have appeared, but Steed has not directly been seen. Either his voice was heard narrating on the soundtrack, or someone claiming to be Steed was seen with a white sheet over his head."

It says on there that hes 8.5 inches long.

I think the Wikipedia article is complete BS. His size I dunno. I'd guess 8.5-9x6.5-6.75. Hes about my size but a bit thicker. Hes not as long as Lex though who's 9.25.

Mariah Milano was in those early clips and said…
jake didnt pay me. He is on the run from the US marshals now for repeated spousal abuse. his brother runs his company and he is supposedly living in brazil