rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anybody have any nudes from Jallen Messersmith (@jallenmessersmith on IG)? He had a brief stint on that Logo show ‘Fire Island’ as one of the guys’ summer flings, I think? I didn’t watch it, but I remember seeing him post about the show before, and I just saw him on The Underwear Expert. He seems super tall, and I wanna see if he’s got a super long dick to match.

Last edited by a moderator:

brock davis

Experimental Member
Media
I hooked up with him in.... 2015??? We both lived in the KCMO area. I never sent any nudes so i thought we were going to keep our clothes on. Nope! We started making out and i put my hand down his pants and I nearly shat myself. We then went to his bedroom and he pulled down his pants to reveal a thick, 9.5” cock that was rock solid. I could barely fit it in my mouth. He moved to New York shortly after that unfortunately.

flatbread

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hooked up with him in.... 2015??? We both lived in the KCMO area. I never sent any nudes so i thought we were going to keep our clothes on. Nope! We started making out and i put my hand down his pants and I nearly shat myself. We then went to his bedroom and he pulled down his pants to reveal a thick, 9.5” cock that was rock solid. I could barely fit it in my mouth. He moved to New York shortly after that unfortunately.

Did you bottom for him? 9.5” is monstrous.

Reactions: collegeluv10