James Coburn

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Egg,

You're right. Finished Fistful of Dynamite last night, with nary a whore in sight. I think that's what the shot was labelled somewhere on an image search. May have to start looking again.

I will say that was a very unique movie. Coburn should have just kept the Irish accent turned off though. I think he only had it for about twenty percent of his dialog, sometimes even switching from word to word, which made it somewhat distracting. That "President's Analyst" thing has it beat for weirdness though. Both are well worth watching, especially Dynamite if you're into spaghetti's or the Trinity type stuff.

Thanks for the tips guys!

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
Egg,

You're right. Finished Fistful of Dynamite last night, with nary a whore in sight. I think that's what the shot was labelled somewhere on an image search. May have to start looking again.

I will say that was a very unique movie. Coburn should have just kept the Irish accent turned off though. I think he only had it for about twenty percent of his dialog, sometimes even switching from word to word, which made it somewhat distracting. That "President's Analyst" thing has it beat for weirdness though. Both are well worth watching, especially Dynamite if you're into spaghetti's or the Trinity type stuff.

Thanks for the tips guys!

yes i love this movie. You can see it serves as inspiration for Quentin Tarantinos work.
Heres the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THn36Mwmv7U

Coburn looks like John Holmes in this

Last edited:

barrympls

Experimental Member
Media
One my favorite films of his is "The President's Analyst" and he's wearing typical well tailored suits and fairly tight slacks in the film and at no time does he show anything worth noting.

He was a terrific actor, but sorry, for big meat, you're barking up the wrong leg.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
pssst Barry-

Contrary to popular belief, staring at lumps in pants and/or flaccid penises actually tells you nothing, and with time will eventually go the way of the dodo. If you want Coburn to have a big dick, he still might have had one. :smile: