James Marsden

Michael R

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is perfection. The guest spot he had on Modern Family as the guy living in the Princess Castle at the Dunphy's on Modern Family was very funny!
Just listened to an interview with him on NPR today about his new show Jury Duty on FreeVee. Good interview and he's just as you would expect. Funny and a gentleman who's not full of themself.

Reactions: JonTyler

frostlips

Superior Member
Media
James' trainer captioned this video: "@james_marsden getting into the best shape of his life!!." Makes me wonder if its for a role. You know who is also hitting the gym right now for a role? Hugh Jackman for Wolverine in Deadpool. Perhaps there will be other Xmen in it, like Cyclops (James previously played). They'd keep it hush hush.

Snapinsta.app_video_347639822_5476921179077269_1598199206919973885_n.mp4

Anyone think he could be bi?
Well James has been in two Bryan Singer movies, maybe something happened on casting couch to get the roles.

JonTyler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
James' trainer captioned this video: "@james_marsden getting into the best shape of his life!!." Makes me wonder if its for a role. You know who is also hitting the gym right now for a role? Hugh Jackman for Wolverine in Deadpool. Perhaps there will be other Xmen in it, like Cyclops (James previously played). They'd keep it hush hush.

View attachment 97237961

Well James has been in two Bryan Singer movies, maybe something happened on casting couch to get the roles.
I wish that I could sed him as Cyclops again, he was my first crush ever ❤️❤️❤️, but I hope they make him justice this time, they put him down in the movies so that Wolverine could shine, they even made him almost lose Jean to him (He lost her to Logan, because Jean killed him)

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish that I could sed him as Cyclops again, he was my first crush ever ❤️❤️❤️, but I hope they make him justice this time, they put him down in the movies so that Wolverine could shine, they even made him almost lose Jean to him (He lost her to Logan, because Jean killed him)
Well, to be completely honest, James and Famke Janssen had ZERO CHEMISTRY. If he was to play Cyclops again they should explore his relationship with Emma Frost (a true Emma Frost, not the bored version we got with January Jones).

JonTyler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, to be completely honest, James and Famke Janssen had ZERO CHEMISTRY. If he was to play Cyclops again they should explore his relationship with Emma Frost (a true Emma Frost, not the bored version we got with January Jones).
I liked James and Famke together, but the script wasn't in favor of them,it made Cyclops seems a controlling and demanding boyfriend while giving Wolverine and Jean a highlight

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked James and Famke together, but the script wasn't in favor of them,it made Cyclops seems a controlling and demanding boyfriend while giving Wolverine and Jean a highlight
A good script can't cover for the lack of chemistry, I'm sorry. Also, James looked like Famke's younger brother, I was never sold on their relationship.

Reactions: JonTyler