James Maxwell

Lorriq

Superior Member
Media
For old content, unless he's removed it, yes. But not for anything new ([ast few months) Almost any video is now PPV, and he doesn't post as frequently. His OF was one of my favorites, but not worth it anymore.
I’m sure nick sandell got into his ear and ruined it once he created his “model agency”

Reactions: hellodick

gmmchu

Cherished Member
Media
I’m sure nick sandell got into his ear and ruined it once he created his “model agency”
That would explain it, and because he's removed many vids previously posted, I wouldn't resub. One vid over 4 minutes since December, the rest are less than 1 minute, judt promo for ppv solos. So don't be misled by the video count shown on OF. Why pay only to have to pay more? He can run his page however he wants to, and we can choose whether to pay or not. I choose not to.

Reactions: Lorriq and here4now

gmmchu

Cherished Member
Media
How much does the ppv typically cost?
I don't buy them because they're only solo jo. But most recent before I quit was 19.99 for a 15 minute vid. Nothing different than the type of vids he posted before as part of 10 subscription.
But I see he has a current sale, 5 for one month, so it might be worth it to join, see the hot pics and whatever vids he still has up.
Definitely a hot guy.

gmmchu

Cherished Member
Media
I don't buy them because they're only solo jo. But most recent before I quit was 19.99 for a 15 minute vid. Nothing different than the type of vids he posted before as part of 10 subscription.
But I see he has a current sale, 5 for one month, so it might be worth it to join, see the hot pics and whatever vids he still has up.
Definitely a hot guy.
Update:
His page is even worse now, all of his full length vids have been removed. He is selling the full length vids he previously posted, and took down at 15-$60 each! I'd suggest just staying away from his page. His page, but not a way to retain subscribers-- I just thought I'd warn new potential subs. If you like pics only then just look for a deep discount one month.