Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
can you give us a content description of what to expect from his OF?
Sure. He's got a little over 100 pictures. Many are professional pics, and many are selfies. Lots of cock and, hole, and showing off.

He's got 18 videos. Some jerking off, some just showing off. One is super hot of him jerking in the back seat while being driven around. It's all hot stuff.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I’m also a member. It’s good quality content for sure. Seems he’s straight, so I wouldn’t hold your breath for too much butt stuff or content with other guys (though he doesn’t mind showing off his ass). I’d definitely recommend it.

jay250300

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I’m also a member. It’s good quality content for sure. Seems he’s straight, so I wouldn’t hold your breath for too much butt stuff or content with other guys (though he doesn’t mind showing off his ass). I’d definitely recommend it.
I'm not subscribed to him, but I saw a screenshot of a recent post in which he said that a sex video was coming soon. He posted a sneak peek under it and on the pic there were two penises. Presumably it was his girlfriend who he was fucking in the video that is coming, so she could be trans? Perhaps I'm wrong though. Because the person he had sex with has a penis and breasts.
So I think we can assume he doesn't mind what's between someone's legs, otherwise he wouldn't have made that sex video. I personally think he isn't completely straight, but that's just an assumption :)

D

deleted7029351

I'm not subscribed to him, but I saw a screenshot of a recent post in which he said that a sex video was coming soon. He posted a sneak peek under it and on the pic there were two penises. Presumably it was his girlfriend who he was fucking in the video that is coming, so she could be trans? Perhaps I'm wrong though. Because the person he had sex with has a penis and breasts.
So I think we can assume he doesn't mind what's between someone's legs, otherwise he wouldn't have made that sex video. I personally think he isn't completely straight, but that's just an assumption :)

How about sharing that screenshot

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

They did not have breasts... They did appear to have a toned body with pecs... But not boobies... It's probably not his girlfriend but is just a guy he did a sex scene with.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

im fairly certain that she’s penis. He’s sitting on top of her taking a picture from above.

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thought that his girlfriend might be trans is so hot.
I really did not expect that but I love it. Can't wait to see that video.