James McAvoy

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the DVD extras to Becoming Jane, Anne Hathaway says that when she met James McAvoy she thought he was a nice guy, but when she worked with him, she realized that she was in the presence of a future screen legend, or something like that. I think she was right.

He's cute, too.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All who like his eyes say, "Eyes."

Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes

I hope I've made myself clear on this point. :biggrin1:

Attachments

James E17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him on the stage at the Donmar Theatre in London four or five years ago in a play called Privates on Parade. Luckily, he had to do a shower scene in that play. He had a very nice cock as I remember - quite big actually.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him on the stage at the Donmar Theatre in London four or five years ago in a play called Privates on Parade. Luckily, he had to do a shower scene in that play. He had a very nice cock as I remember - quite big actually.

I wish memories were downloadable. :tongue: What I would do to see him stark naked in the flesh... what I would do AFTER I saw him stark naked in the flesh... grr

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He obviosly hasn't been reading te posts about dark, deeply pleated slacks minimizing how visible ones bulge is. I wonder if he knows that very faded (once black) jeans do the opposite of those slacks.

The "I hear you know how a horse walks" comment, he made to Craig was funny.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was a pretty convincing american in the film, considering.

However that movie was straight garbage. I never thought that seeing someone get shot in the head could get old...but it did.

I don't remember seeing a bugle shot in the movie, but maybe I have to watch again.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

However that movie was straight garbage. I never thought that seeing someone get shot in the head could get old...but it did.

I don't remember seeing a bugle shot in the movie, but maybe I have to watch again.

I don't recall a bugle either, or a trumpet. That would have been awesome! :biggrin1:

I actually rather enjoyed the movie. Total check your brain at the door entertaining popcorn flick, but I think that's all it was trying to be.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're so glib. Kick a man while he's down, eh? LOL!!!

Okay, so I didn't see any wind instruments or growths in the groin region of James McAvoy.

The only part I liked about the movie was the rats in the factory, when he got the knifeman and when...

(Spoiler!!!)-->Angelina kills everyone including herself<--(Spoiler!!!) Higlight here for spoiler.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're so glib. Kick a man while he's down, eh? LOL!!!

:biggrin1:

I thought the train sequence was rather dope as well. Meaning the Czech train, not the Chicago train (though that wasn't bad either).

I would happily blow any instrument Mr. McAvoy would put in front of me. :tongue:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Alas, I didn't think so. His American accent was OK most of the time, but every now and then he seemed to come across a word or phrase that he wasn't sure how to say in American, and his Scottish accent came out a little bit.

Also, the movie was characterized by a very crass, low-brow, "what the fuck" attitude that I don't think he pulled off very well. He tried, but couldn't quite pull it off. Honestly, I'm not sure anyone could have done it very well. It was just a bad idea to present the story that way.

...I never thought that seeing someone get shot in the head could get old...but it did.

No shit. There weren't too many people in that film that didn't get shot in the head, and they used similar effects each time. There was something about the effect that they used that was kinda cheesy.

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
Ohh, I'm going to record The Last King of Scotland tomorrow night just to replay his nude scene over and over, specially in HD :O (thank you god for hd dvr!)
Can anyone tell me what part of the movie he pulls down his pants?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this where we can turn the thread into a bitch fest about what we didn't like about Wanted?? :tongue:

If so, I've got some rants to make. :smile:

krisvds

Just Browsing
Media
I think James made the movie for me... too busy watching him then to notice the lack of ..well .. I don't know what was lacking, it had James :biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems quite homophobic tbh. I remember reading a comment he made about having to hug one of the guys in Wanted and he was only wearing jeans and yet he felt really uncomfortable in hugging a man like that, especially when the scene originally called for him to be completely naked.