F f_dsbr Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 4, 2008 Posts 40 Media 0 Likes 13 Points 93 f_dsbr, May 29, 2008 #1 Anyone got an good pictures of him. I Noticed how much muscle he put on for his role in his new film Wanted when I saw this pic: Photos from Wanted Reactions: bad_bitch
Anyone got an good pictures of him. I Noticed how much muscle he put on for his role in his new film Wanted when I saw this pic: Photos from Wanted
P puskrip12 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 13, 2008 Posts 48 Media 0 Likes 12 Points 93 Location east java Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male puskrip12, May 29, 2008 #2 http://www.bsabas.net/bsabas_boys/M/mcavoy_james06.jpg http://www.bsabas.net/bsabas_boys/M/mcavoy_james07.jpg Reactions: bad_bitch
http://www.bsabas.net/bsabas_boys/M/mcavoy_james06.jpg http://www.bsabas.net/bsabas_boys/M/mcavoy_james07.jpg
Kewlbeans Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 32 Joined Mar 10, 2008 Posts 729 Media 32 Likes 3,432 Points 498 Location East Coast, USA Verification View Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male Kewlbeans, May 29, 2008 #3 James is so Hot! I've been watching him on Shameless on BBC America!
Rubenesque Expert Member Media: 5 Joined Oct 12, 2006 Posts 2,605 Media 5 Likes 121 Points 193 Location United Kingdom Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female Rubenesque, May 29, 2008 #4 He's lush..... I loved him in Shameless!