James yates

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he's straight like 3 times yesterday on his livestream and he told others to stop asking the same question lol. He also said the n word by accident haha
Lol why does it make him so uncomfortable. In fact, I should have asked how much money form his sugar daddies makes him gay. He was in Hawaii a few days ago. How could he afford to fly there as a model without a financial help form a generous not so straight man. Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spymaster
Lol why does it make him so uncomfortable. In fact, I should have asked how much money form his sugar daddies makes him gay. He was in Hawaii a few days ago. How could he afford to fly there as a model without a financial help form a generous not so straight man. Lol.
Who cares. people get sick of being asked the same question all the time especially if they are straight and asked if they are gay over and over. And as far as “sugar daddies” I mean your fantasy is ricockulous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.