James yates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a perfectly timed/very expected moment happen. I walked in to my gym changing rooms and there he was, in the flesh, fresh out the shower. Had to double take but it was 100% him. And yes, he dropped his towel. No. Lie. He’s as strikingly handsome in real life as he is in photograph.
 
Just had a perfectly timed/very expected moment happen. I walked in to my gym changing rooms and there he was, in the flesh, fresh out the shower. Had to double take but it was 100% him. And yes, he dropped his towel. No. Lie. He’s as strikingly handsome in real life as he is in photograph.
So how big is hos dick amd is he cut or uncut?
 
Just had a perfectly timed/very expected moment happen. I walked in to my gym changing rooms and there he was, in the flesh, fresh out the shower. Had to double take but it was 100% him. And yes, he dropped his towel. No. Lie. He’s as strikingly handsome in real life as he is in photograph.
Lucky you !! What gym?? Is he big?? Beautiful dick?? Next time you should take a pic. Just pretend to take a selfie or to look something in your phone. Make sure to turn your flash off and take it!!!
 
Lucky you !! What gym?? Is he big?? Beautiful dick?? Next time you should take a pic. Just pretend to take a selfie or to look something in your phone. Make sure to turn your flash off and take it!!!
I’m not going to say what gym as it’s also mine I’d be disclosing - but I definitely did kick myself afterwards thinking *could I have papped that*! All happened so quick.

Now that I think about it I feel like I saw him there last year too but just thought he was a very good looking guy passing through.
 
I’m not going to say what gym as it’s also mine I’d be disclosing - but I definitely did kick myself afterwards thinking *could I have papped that*! All happened so quick.

Now that I think about it I feel like I saw him there last year too but just thought he was a very good looking guy passing through.

He goes to Equinox in Kensington.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jaysal
Status
Not open for further replies.